Bubble cow production levels

Nintendo 3DS [ Game Guide ]. JP release = Feb 2012. NA release = Oct 2012. EU release = Sept 2013
Brightcynder
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Hey everybody, does anybody know if the classic-style HM bubble cows can level up their production level in ANB? I've been giving her the same number of treats as my regular cows, but she's still on level 1. I can't find any info in any guides that mention if they can or not.

Thanks for your time. :)
FarmerAmmy
Disabled: User Name Change

Post  Posted:

Yes they can. Although I don't know if they eat the exact same amount of treat as a regular cow. You can try giving it the exact amount of treats it need to level up and see if you get anything more. Sorry if I couldn't be in any help D:
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Thanks very much for replying so quickly, I'll keep on trying and let everyone know if there's progress. ^-^
SikkiNixx
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

They take the same amount of treats as regular cows, so it's possible you may be off a bit on your treat schedule :)
Angelic
Pick Potatos, not boogers

Post  Posted:

SikkiNixx wrote:They take the same amount of treats as regular cows, so it's possible you may be off a bit on your treat schedule :)
This is what I think :) They're just normal cows.

I however know my cows have enough treats to go to level 5, but that stupid 1000 hours outside... T.T
Brightcynder
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Thanks for all your help, everyone :) Still haven't increased her production levels; I'm alternating treats and cow treats until she levels up.
Kiyue
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

Angelic wrote:
SikkiNixx wrote:They take the same amount of treats as regular cows, so it's possible you may be off a bit on your treat schedule :)

I however know my cows have enough treats to go to level 5, but that stupid 1000 hours outside... T.T
May I ask if you have any pets? They really help a lot.

I often find myself wishing that I hadn't spent so much time pushing them outside when later on I could get pets to do it automatically.
Angelic

Post  Posted:

Kiyue wrote:
Angelic wrote:

May I ask if you have any pets? They really help a lot.

I often find myself wishing that I hadn't spent so much time pushing them outside when later on I could get pets to do it automatically.
Hah, yes. I got 4 as soon as I could ^^ I just have the worst luck with rain ^^" It probably rained about 65% of my first year (which was ridiculous). My second year is shaping up to be better, though my last week of spring is full of rain (thank goodness for the festivals all being towards the end...).
Brightcynder
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Yay, FINALLY at level 2 production! ~

As for the folks who have trouble with getting the animals out of the barn, I found it's worth saving up material for a farm bell. My doggy's just around for adorableness. :wink: