Inreasing the friendship

Nintendo 3DS [ Game Guide ]. JP release = Feb 2012. NA release = Oct 2012. EU release = Sept 2013
DatPata
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Hello, this might be another stupid question, but..:

Iroha has a green heart atm. I know if you already gave a ring, you can't see the 20k+ heart events on other marriage candidates. but if i stay in the relationship with iroha, will their hearts colour change, even if i don't give them a ring? so before i'd marriage with iroha and get a child, i'd maybe break up (excuse me iroha </3) to see the other heart events.

I was just wondered.
Majick
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

I do know their heart colors will continue to change to a degree whether you're married or not. When my character married Iroha, Michelle actually had the grey heart, I've never given her anything but one day when I went to talk to her at random she had a purple heart. A bit later, it was blue. So apparently their hearts will continue to go up in color so long as you're doing things that make them happy (like entering and winning the various competitions). Whether or not you can see the previous events (like being at a blue heart but trying to see the event for the previous hearts) I'm not sure.
DatPata
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Majick wrote:I do know their heart colors will continue to change to a degree whether you're married or not. When my character married Iroha, Michelle actually had the grey heart, I've never given her anything but one day when I went to talk to her at random she had a purple heart. A bit later, it was blue. So apparently their hearts will continue to go up in color so long as you're doing things that make them happy (like entering and winning the various competitions). Whether or not you can see the previous events (like being at a blue heart but trying to see the event for the previous hearts) I'm not sure.
Thanks! Already read some posts of you, you're in year 2 or something and new, too? I added you, so just by the way.
Majick
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

Yep! I'm in Fall of year 2, I just got the game for Christmas so I've still got a long way to go before I have anything worth while for trades, but I do try whenever I can. Right now the only 5 Star Crops I have is an Orange, Apple and Grape tree. Everything else is 3-4.5 stars. Almost done with TRP 5 .. which is really great but also kind of sad because it means I'm almost done the official story line, but thankfully it looks like even once the story line is done you can still just keep playing, which is nice :)
delight
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Just a little information about breaking up, it takes a very very long time to naturally break up with someone without lowering their FP through littering or bad gifts. You have to lower her heart to purple and ignore her for at least 31 days (which is very hard with all the festivals).

I broke up with Yuri to date Michelle, it was so difficult and long that I resorted to throwing junk in the river to lower her FP. I ended up resetting everyone in town because I got so sick of waiting. You might want to come up with a little plan on how you intend to dump Iroha if you want to do it in the future. Especially if you want to view all of her heart events then break up after.