Need some help finding music sheets!

Nintendo 3DS [ Game Guide ]. JP release = Feb 2012. NA release = Oct 2012. EU release = Sept 2013
Remedy
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

So I picked up my DS and ANB after a good couple of years of it mouldering away in a drawer. I'm continuing with the file I'd already started and I need to find the music sheets in Tina, Clement and Rod's houses.

The guide on this website says to locate the music sheet at Tina's house first, followed by Clement's Restaurant and then Rod's house. I've searched all the houses multiple times and I just cannot find any music sheets!

Any thoughts on where I'm going wrong??

Thanks so much!
Terra575
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

This site has all of the specific sheet locations, including the three you need! : )
Click
Sanne
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

Post  Posted:

Try running around and spamming the a button. It's been a while since I played ANB, but I recall having trouble with some sheets too.
Remedy
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Thanks for the quick replies! I've tried the locations suggested and there's just nothing happening?! I'll keep trying (and spamming that a button!!) but glad to know I'm not missing anything obvious xxx
Remedy
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Quick update for my little team!

Just managed to grab the sheets at Rod's house! Thank goodness! It's been driving me crazy for like three days! No idea where I was going wrong before.

Thank you both again for your help <3