New to multiplayer! :)

Nintendo 3DS [ Game Guide ]. JP release = Feb 2012. NA release = Oct 2012. EU release = Sept 2013
Fayellen95
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Hey! :) I've been playing HM:ANB for a few years, and I've never used multiplayer! :eek:

My game is in Year 6 and all crops/animals are 5star, except paddy crops :( And I don't have any great wool/milk :( :( I concentrate more on the crops and making sure they're at their best so I don't have tiiiiimeee for the animal sanctuary.

I'm looking for great wool/milk, bricks, coconuts, small branches, good paddy crops, and bamboo.

If you just wanna make friends, that's cool too! I don't have anyone to talk to about HM:ANB so would love to hear from you! :D

My F.C. is 4699-9804-5800, and I'm nearly always available.
Fayellen95
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Fayellen95 wrote:Hey! :) I've been playing HM:ANB for a few years, and I've never used multiplayer! :eek:

My game is in Year 6 and all crops/animals are 5star, except paddy crops :( And I don't have any great wool/milk :( :( I concentrate more on the crops and making sure they're at their best so I don't have tiiiiimeee for the animal sanctuary.

I'm looking for great wool/milk, bricks, coconuts, small branches, good paddy crops, and bamboo.

If you just wanna make friends, that's cool too! I don't have anyone to talk to about HM:ANB so would love to hear from you! :D

My F.C. is 4699-9804-5800, and I'm nearly always available.
Yay my account got verified! Also looking for down/cloth (particularly yellow!)