Looking for Wi-Fi Friends!

Nintendo 3DS [ Game Guide ]. JP release = Feb 2012. NA release = Oct 2012. EU release = Sept 2013
jaden_yuki545
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

i'm looking for WIFI friends to trade with!
my friend code is 4485-0618-7658
Farmer name: Sosha
Farm Name: Hope Farm
3DS Name: Winter

P.S.
I never give Barn Dirt in trades. I consider it really low. I try to give good/useful items, such as Silkie Eggs or Fodder.
KawaiiCait
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Hey hey! I get on after 6pm (cst), if there's a better time just let me know. My game name's Cait and my farm is Kawaii. I'm currently in Fall year 1 and progressing fairly quick. (Started my game Friday.) I try to grow alot of crops and mushrooms so if you need anything like that just ask and I'll do my best to bring it. :) I don't bring barn dirt, weeds, rocks, or branches unless someone asks me to. Otherwise I also think it's pretty low.
My friend code is 2767-2469-7326
Harvest Moon Kid
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

KawaiiCait wrote:Hey hey! I get on after 6pm (cst), if there's a better time just let me know. My game name's Cait and my farm is Kawaii. I'm currently in Fall year 1 and progressing fairly quick. (Started my game Friday.) I try to grow alot of crops and mushrooms so if you need anything like that just ask and I'll do my best to bring it. :) I don't bring barn dirt, weeds, rocks, or branches unless someone asks me to. Otherwise I also think it's pretty low.
My friend code is 2767-2469-7326
I agree, receiving Barn Dirt, weeds, and other junk as a trade gift is pretty low. I also just assumed that their "new" or just restart another gameplay. I don't mind if either of you add me, but please let me know so I can do the same and try help out (FC is in my signature.)
Happy Farming, to the both of you.

P.s. I am also an NA player in case we can't see each in the trade rooms, NA/EU players can't help each other due to region lock!
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Hi guys! Thanks for making this post jaden_yuki545. I just started a new file and would love to trade with you guys. Unfortunately, I don’t have anything too exciting to offer but I can promise I’ll never give you barn dirt; and I’ll hopefully have better things to offer in the future! I’m happy that other people are still playing this game, feel free to add me :)

Friend Code: 3110 - 5646 - 1938
Character name: Elisa
Farm Name: Wolfe
lisa65hamilton
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Just restarted the game. Am in late spring, year 1, just got the multiplayer option. Tried several times last night but no one was around. Started to think no one plays it anymore.

Feel free to add me! 4828-5286-3175 I play all the time, addicted to the game. Usually check out the multiplayer throughout the day or around 6pm EST.
jaden_yuki545
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Hey, everyone! Super sorry for late reply. started up a new ANB file, am on Summer 1st, and am looking for a Ruby so i can make Speedy Clippers (for when i get sheep). here's my new info:
Farmer name: Sora
Farm name: Echo Farm
Friend code is 4485-0618-7658
3DS name is Winter

once again, REALLY sorry for late reply.

P.S.
I'm also looking for one 5* Silkie Egg.
Xell7299
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Hello guys just got multiplayer and I am a newbie at harvest moon but I won't give you something like barn dirt, trust me lol, I'll add everybody as friends who posted during the months so my friend code is 4872 0128 3046. By the way do u guys have a discord? Because we need some kind of communication for trade and raising animals.
chuckles830
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

I try to grow alot of crops and mushrooms so if you need anything like that just ask and I'll do my best to bring it. :) I don't bring barn dirt, weeds, rocks, or branches unless someone asks me to. Otherwise I also think it's pretty low.
Harvest Moon Kid
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

Just an friendly reminder do not post on topics, that are considered under the ten day rules.