Let's talk animals

Nintendo 3DS [ Game Guide ]. JP release = Feb 2012. NA release = Oct 2012. EU release = Sept 2013
Rose Petals
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

One of the most talked about subjects in these games is bachelors and bachelorettes. Well, for this topic we don't care about them.

What animals do you have and want to get?
Favourite animal?
Any pets?
Do you theme name them?
Anything you want to say about your animals?

Okay, here is mine.
My theme is old school Harvest Moon games, where I'm keeping my animals basic, how they were in FoMT/MFoMT days, meaning I have 3 normal cows, 1 sheep, 2 normal chickens, a brown horse and a brown puppy. The puppy lives in my house, because I used to keep the dogs in my house all the time.

I might keep a suffolk sheep though. All my cows, I've made sure they are one of each pattern. The one that Neil gave me, the one with the patch over their eyes, and the one with the dots on the cheek. All my cows are great products, and produce at least 3 or 4 bottles of milk each day. I do want another sheep, but want tell which is which at a glance like my cows, so I might have to get a suffolk sheep and just pretend it's a normal one. :lol: I probably won't get any more types of animals until I have to get them for Restoration Plans or to win the festival to get the trophy. Then sell them.

I don't have a name theme I just named them random stuff. My cows are Vinny, Cream, Daisy. Chickens are Chucky and Stub. My sheep is Munch. My horse is Dusty. The dog is named Fido. Not very creative, but I just wanted to play and not spend ages choosing name.