New Game, Need Wireless Play Helpers

Nintendo 3DS [ Game Guide ]. JP release = Feb 2012. NA release = Oct 2012. EU release = Sept 2013
UsagiSakura
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Hi! I started a new game because I forgot what I was doing in my old game. Silly of me right? I also got my husband into playing on his 3DS, and he has yet to get out of year 1. Trying to help him out at the same time as playing. Also saw pictures of some towns, and looked at my town and nearly cried. There are some really pretty towns out there!

I was looking for some wireless play friends who either could give some assistance or had the animals I need to harvest from. I need brown alpaca wool mostly right now, brush upgrade, and to raise my Alpaca up so he can win the festival in a few days.

I also sadly have little to offer... I don't even have silkie chickens unlocked... I'm only on Spring of year two afterall...

Anyone willing to overlook that I have little to offer for the fact I need some help? I can hopefully run and upgrade my brush between sessions to go faster if that's okay too. Please let me know!