Getting Yam Seeds?

Nintendo 3DS [ Game Guide ]. JP release = Feb 2012. NA release = Oct 2012. EU release = Sept 2013
Harvest Moon Kid
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

Is it possible to get them at a festival, without doing trades?
Edit #1: If I have ask this before I’am very sorry, I can’t remember if I have or not.
TrashKazoo
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

They can be obtained via festivals prior to being automatically unlocked.

I'm not entirely sure how and when the reward for winning is determined, but you could try reloading your save to see if it gives you a different reward.
Harvest Moon Kid
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

TrashKazoo wrote:They can be obtained via festivals prior to being automatically unlocked.

I'm not entirely sure how and when the reward for winning is determined, but you could try reloading your save to see if it gives you a different reward.
Yes you can get them from festivals, I did research on Fogu website you can get them from Crop Festival and Honey Festival.
Also can Cherubae or any other mod please lock this post because it is OVER the ten days limit and is a dead topic.
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

They will probably lock it since you requested it, but Cherubae doesn't consider the 10-day-rule as important now that the board is so quiet and new threads are rare, or she said she was wondering about changing (or getting rid of?) that rule. I didn't see it before Trash Banjo answered, but your thread was probably still on the first page of the ANB board. In that circumstance, the mods will probably no longer caution us not to post on threads older than 10 days.

Plus we know you're an active member, Harvest Moon Kid, so an answer posted to a somewhat older thread would still be seen by you, unlike when people come along and revive a two-year-old thread posted by a fishie that quite likely hasn't been back to Fogu in all that time.

The 10-day rule is still in the rules as yet, though. It's just that they're no longer particularly worried about enforcing it, it seems. If you really want it locked for sure, just hit 'report' on one of the posts in this thread and explain that you, the OP, would like it closed. The mods will almost always close a thread when asked to do so by the thread's creator, even if no rules were broken. (For example: every year I ask the mods to shut the Backlog thread down when we begin the new one.)
Harvest Moon Kid
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

Kikki wrote:They will probably lock it since you requested it, but Cherubae doesn't consider the 10-day-rule as important now that the board is so quiet and new threads are rare, or she said she was wondering about changing (or getting rid of?) that rule. I didn't see it before Trash Banjo answered, but your thread was probably still on the first page of the ANB board. In that circumstance, the mods will probably no longer caution us not to post on threads older than 10 days.

Plus we know you're an active member, Harvest Moon Kid, so an answer posted to a somewhat older thread would still be seen by you, unlike when people come along and revive a two-year-old thread posted by a fishie that quite likely hasn't been back to Fogu in all that time.

The 10-day rule is still in the rules as yet, though. It's just that they're no longer particularly worried about enforcing it, it seems. If you really want it locked for sure, just hit 'report' on one of the posts in this thread and explain that you, the OP, would like it closed. The mods will almost always close a thread when asked to do so by the thread's creator, even if no rules were broken. (For example: every year I ask the mods to shut the Backlog thread down when we begin the new one.)
Ok, thank you for your help.