Rune Factory 3 Full Walkthrough

Helpful topics for older versions of Rune Factory.
sungho12
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Nice Guide. :D it helped me finish the game in a period of 2 weeks!
:lala:

Hope Black wrote:I just wanna ask... Where can I get Formula C?

You can obtain "Formula C" on shara's 6th request (i guess).
Or You can make it yourself at your pharmacy after you've cleared Sol Terrano and make your a home a 2nd floor.
DeutscheElfie
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Great guide! Very helpful!
IntanDigimonFans
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Hey, i already download it but it type Rar?? what i supposed to do??

P.S btw I'm new here, so I'm really sorry if I made mistake ><
Carrot_Sushi
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

Awesomeeeee!
Melody Muse
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

IntanDigimonFans wrote:Hey, i already download it but it type Rar?? what i supposed to do??

Rar is like a zip file; it means the files were compressed to make them take up less space. You need a program to uncompress it; such as winrar (for windows) or via right clicking/double clicking (for macs). (If you're on Linux I have no idea, there might be a winrar for it though.)
IntanDigimonFans
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Melody Muse wrote:
IntanDigimonFans wrote:Hey, i already download it but it type Rar?? what i supposed to do??

Rar is like a zip file; it means the files were compressed to make them take up less space. You need a program to uncompress it; such as winrar (for windows) or via right clicking/double clicking (for macs). (If you're on Linux I have no idea, there might be a winrar for it though.)
Thanks!!! you help me a lot :lala: btw Nice to meet you :)
Kozakura
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

This is an awesome guide! :O Very detailed.

A couple of friends and I are making a Rune Factory roleplay site. Do you think we could use the item sprites you put in the walkthrough?
crrool
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Melody Muse wrote:

For Linux it depends on which Linux... I know for OpenSUSE there is "rar", for those using it and are stuck with this problem... go to "install software" or something simulair and search for .rar .... You'll probably find what you need, install this, and it should work...

great guide by the way!!!
RandomPrincess
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Thank you! but ummm.... in the oddward valley thing about the dish, i accdentialy gave that to Sakyuka (she didnt really like it . . . :lol: ) and i can't get to the next part, cuz i gave it to her than saved before i realized what i did....... ''>.> :shifty: I already started playing on a different file..... 'cause im afraid that i might have seriously done something i cant undo . . . . :(
Melody Muse
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

RandomPrincess wrote:Thank you! but ummm.... in the oddward valley thing about the dish, i accdentialy gave that to Sakyuka (she didnt really like it . . . :lol: ) and i can't get to the next part, cuz i gave it to her than saved before i realized what i did....... ''>.> :shifty: I already started playing on a different file..... 'cause im afraid that i might have seriously done something i cant undo . . . . :(
I could be wrong, but if it's a quest thing, I think you should be able to abandon the bulletin board request and retake it, or the item will show up in the lost and found (I'm pretty sure there is one, or it goes into your storage, or something weird Sia said...). Sorry for vagueness but hope that helps a little.
RandomPrincess
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Melody Muse wrote:
RandomPrincess wrote:Thank you! but ummm.... in the oddward valley thing about the dish, i accdentialy gave that to Sakyuka (she didnt really like it . . . :lol: ) and i can't get to the next part, cuz i gave it to her than saved before i realized what i did....... ''>.> :shifty: I already started playing on a different file..... 'cause im afraid that i might have seriously done something i cant undo . . . . :(
I could be wrong, but if it's a quest thing, I think you should be able to abandon the bulletin board request and retake it, or the item will show up in the lost and found (I'm pretty sure there is one, or it goes into your storage, or something weird Sia said...). Sorry for vagueness but hope that helps a little.

no thats not it. I can take any quest, and it doesn't say anything. And the people, (wells i think,) would say that if i lost some that imporant, it would end up back at my house, but it never did...... I tried making a salted char for bait, but so far, nothing happened. But I know what im susposed to do next . . . This is just killing me! especially once i learned that you havre to beat the oddward valley bos to get married. :evil: :x all this ranting is making me sleepy..... :zzz: But i still don't know what else i could try . . . . :(
Crazy DAC
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

For Oddward Valley part, what "thing" you give to Sakuya? The Salted Char or the Super Fail (got from Boss Room)?

Well, no matter what, the Super Fail have nothing to do with the Boss. You must cook the Salted Char (it's just a normal dish, not "important" item or something). After got the Super Fail event, just come back and enter the Blaise's Diner to trigger next event with Collectte and Blaise.

After that, make the Salted Char, come back the Boss Room and put it in middle of the symbol.
BananaSlurpee
Not the Eggplant Wizard
Not the Eggplant Wizard

Post  Posted:

Great guide, I use it for plenty of things in the game. I was just wondering, on your items list, for the weapons section it says you have 40% (top of page 17), but it looks complete. I'm just trying to make sure I'm not missing a lot of items in there, thanks in advance to anyone's reply. :P
Crazy DAC
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

BananaSlurpee wrote:Great guide, I use it for plenty of things in the game. I was just wondering, on your items list, for the weapons section it says you have 40% (top of page 17), but it looks complete. I'm just trying to make sure I'm not missing a lot of items in there, thanks in advance to anyone's reply. :P
Ah, I'm sorry. The Item list is 100% complete, I just forgot to edit that. ^_^
Ragnawind
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

Do you know about when the Quest List will be complete, I'm asking since I got a quest earlier from Pia that wasn't in the list about defeating 3 Slimes in Sol Terrano Desert. I couldn't find that in your guide.