Rune Factory 2 Full Walkthrough

Helpful topics for older versions of Rune Factory.
sarahrz
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

i'm in he sec. gen, and rosiland wants a salmon, but people say it's in messhina valley, wel i looked but there is nothing there. i need a specific point wher to find it
Midnite Lace
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

You don't just find a salmon lyring around the Messhina Valley.
You actually have to fish for it. Who knew?

You can fish for it in the river along the Path to Mountain area. It requires a fishing rod and alot of patience if you want to fish one out.

I've heard that having a higher skill level can strengthen your chances in getting one, but I haven't proved this myself.

Just keep trying if you're having a hard time, because you'll come across it eventually.

That or you could use Wifi to get one from a friend or something like that.

And yes, Brescia Island translates to Blessia Island.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

hi! well thank you so much for this, i've been trying to find a full guide for rune factory 2 but they all seemed to suck for me (even though they have all the info, i just can't take it when i can't see any screen shots) :heart: though i'm not japanese so i don't understand some stuff, but it still helps tons XD (and i agree, guides need some color!)

oh also, the forging part of the file (or any other making stuff like pharmacy/cooking/etc.), part of the table, it says "skill"
does the skill part mean that's how much skill i earn or is it the skill level i need to be in to make the actual upgrade/weapon?
Crazy DAC
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

It's a long time since I stop visit forum, but I'm so happy that this walkthrough still useful. :lol:
oh also, the forging part of the file (or any other making stuff like pharmacy/cooking/etc.), part of the table, it says "skill"
does the skill part mean that's how much skill i earn or is it the skill level i need to be in to make the actual upgrade/weapon?
Um~ It's Level required to make/upgrade weapon. It mean if you are in same (or higher) Level required, you have 100% chance to success, if your level lower, the chance to success goes down.

By the way, maybe I won't login anymore, so if anyone want to use my walkthrough for your own site, event copy all, I say "free for all". That mean you don't need PM to ask me, you don't need credit me (though I'll happy if you do that). But please don't say anything like "he copy my walktrough", that'll make me sad.

Okie, bye~*
WildArms
Pick Potatos, not boogers

Post  Posted:

thanks for the guide
NNescio
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Crazy DAC wrote:It's a long time since I stop visit forum, but I'm so happy that this walkthrough still useful. :lol:
Um~ It's Level required to make/upgrade weapon. It mean if you are in same (or higher) Level required, you have 100% chance to success, if your level lower, the chance to success goes down.

By the way, maybe I won't login anymore, so if anyone want to use my walkthrough for your own site, event copy all, I say "free for all". That mean you don't need PM to ask me, you don't need credit me (though I'll happy if you do that). But please don't say anything like "he copy my walktrough", that'll make me sad.

Okie, bye~*
Um, just wondering, Crazy DAC, but are you perchance, Japanese/Chinese? The way you type in English seems to have some resemblance.

Edit: Oh hang on, checked your profile and found out that you are người Việt. I haven't considered that possibility. Sorry.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Thanks so much for the guide. It took me a while before I could understand how to open it :shifty:. But I finally understood. So I have been after Mana, is there any specific item that she adores per season. *mostly crop related* I got her in 8 hearts and I would appreciate some help since I finished my Turnip harvest :lol:
NNescio
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Anonymous Fish wrote:Thanks so much for the guide. It took me a while before I could understand how to open it :shifty:. But I finally understood. So I have been after Mana, is there any specific item that she adores per season. *mostly crop related* I got her in 8 hearts and I would appreciate some help since I finished my Turnip harvest :lol:
Read the guide you'd downloaded.

She likes Pink Turnips, incidentally, and not white ones. The only other crop are four-leaf clovers. She also likes Sashimi, but please keep mackerel away from her.
lolola123
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

How do you unlock the dungeons in rune factory 2? meaning, i can go into the 'caves' but a lot of parts are blocked off by statues- how do i unblock them to get through to the other side?
Melody Muse
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

lolola123 wrote:How do you unlock the dungeons in rune factory 2? meaning, i can go into the 'caves' but a lot of parts are blocked off by statues- how do i unblock them to get through to the other side?
You have go get married and have a kid, then the kid can solve the statue puzzles.

Thank you so much for the guide! Helps me figure stuff out AND brush up on my Japanese!

Quick question: the Pitchfork is a weapon, and has no function as a crop tool, right?
kevinc4jc

Post  Posted:

Crazy Dac, I just wanted to say that after nearly 2 years I still refer to this guide whenever I need help.
Thank you so much! :D
nongo
Not the Eggplant Wizard
Not the Eggplant Wizard

Post  Posted:

Thanks you for your guide :!: :!: :!: :heart: :heart: :lala: :lala:
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Well,how i get this marriage clothe?
Melody Muse
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Anonymous Fish wrote:Well,how i get this marriage clothe?
They are in Gen 2 after you get married/build the school, in the dresser, if I remember correctly.
xpurkyx7
Banned: Under 13 years old

Post  Posted:

Thank you very helpful.