Ushi No Tane - Harvest Moon

The forum for Ushi No Tane, a Harvest Moon fansite

* Rules    * Login 

* Search  * Register
It is currently Jul 14, 2020 2:46 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
nevermore199
Post Posted: Aug 13, 2010 10:25 am 
New Seedling
New Seedling

I've been keeping my chickens inside the coop all the time. I always feed them, but they still get grumpy. Do I need to let them outside from time to time to prevent this from happening, and if so, do I still need to feed them that day or will they eat on their own?

MizuiTK
Post Posted: Aug 18, 2010 8:44 am 
New Seedling
New Seedling

Well, I've always found my animals to be much happier when I let them out. I've had the same problem and I'm not really sure WHAT it is.... But I suppose you wouldn't want to be stuck inside on a nice day either, so .. XDD

But yes, leave them outside a lot. Unless it's raining or storming, of course, and I'd think your chickens would be happier~ [[You get a whistle to bring them in and out, right? so it's easy~]]
Oh, yes, and I believe they do eat outside on their own, since teh other versions have them do that as well, so no worries there.

JakePearce
Post Posted: Sep 11, 2010 1:50 am 
Anonymous Fish

I think so depends what game you are playing also it can help you get better eggs.Are you also using the touch glove because that makes them happy.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]