Ushi No Tane - Harvest Moon

The forum for Ushi No Tane, a Harvest Moon fansite

* Rules    * Login 

* Search  * Register
It is currently May 27, 2019 5:30 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
Anonymous Fish
  Post subject: Help needed
Post Posted: Jan 05, 2011 5:54 pm 
Anonymous Fish

How do you equip your tools I looked every where please help me I just started and it dosn't say anying thing on the help booklet :( (by the way the game I got today is harvest moon animal parade) one more thing where can I get the horse? thank you :)

Kam
  Post subject: Re: Help needed
Post Posted: Jan 05, 2011 5:57 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Wait, so are you asking for AP or for HM2?

Ashley Red
  Post subject: Re: Help needed
Post Posted: Jan 30, 2011 1:43 pm 
Anonymous Fish

To swap out a tool or seeds that you have equipped currently, move the cursor to the tool you want and select it by pressing the A BUTTON. The cursor will then drop down to the rest of the tools. Select which one you want by pressing A again. If you want to select seeds you have to select the "NEXT" down at the bottom. You will then go to the seed inventory screen, which is layed out in the same way as the tool screen. Just pick what seed you want and press A. To exit the Tool Shed press the B BUTTON to cancel.
This paragraph is from Ushi no Tane. Probably you didn't found it anywhere, but you did now.
Love, Ashley.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]