???

Questions and answers on how to play Harvest Moon 2. [ Game Guide ]
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

I just saw a topic in which someone said they saw the game online for
100$!
I was wondering... if I didn't have the original boxes or anything, just the cartridges, how much would you say I could sell HM1,2, and 3 for?
laurenlovesHM
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

Hmmm... HM 1 and 2 are both about 15$ at gamestop (if you can find it at a store near you) and HM 3 would sell for 30-ish on ebay. Soo...on ebay you could get something like 60 bucks! But I would recomend selling them seperately, b/c someone (like me) might already have one or two, and only want a certian one.
Joe
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

three is the one worth the most.
in it's original box, it's worth about 75$cnd and climing.

out of the box, the three are worth 20$ each
Juxapose4ever
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

As the game ages, the value will climb as well. True fans of the HM games will want to have all the HM versions. Right now, HM for SNES is almost impossible to find, and will probably sell for good money. I saw HM 64 on amazon.com for over 100$.
jfish11
Banned: Spamming

Post  Posted:

Really :?: i saw hm 1 and 2 for about $20 and hm 3 for $7 by its self :roll:
Soni12
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

its not worth $100 its not even worth $15 :roll:
Joe
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Depends in what condition it is.

I could buy twilight princess for 3 quid if I went to go see a friend of mine, but that doesn't mean the game is worth that much.

I'm saying it could go upto 100$ if you've left it in perfect condition, and have put it up on ebay for a while, and advertised it. HM1 and HM2 could go for 50$ at the most. All those are best case scenerios though, odds are you'll get about 40-50 dollars for a good quality one.

If you've got one that's went through the wash, sat out for an ice storm, and was tossed around by preschoolers, of course it's going to fetch a few quid and that's it.

Old games are worth alot if you know who to sell it too, if it's still vacum sealed in the box, and if you can prove it's authenticity.

I'd love it if you don't bombarde old topics like this.

Cher, if you're reading this, please lock the topic.
WhiteFang13
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

?I would like to know how much HM 1 without its original box would be at like a fles market?
Lilangel
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Mod powers reach here too, lock request acknowledged.