Trophy error?

Nintendo 3DS. The first Bokujou Monogatari game localized by XSeed Games. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Feb 2014. NA release = Mar 2015. EU release = Dec 2015.
sablecurse
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

So, I finally got every hat/glasses/jewelry pattern. I've made them all and put them in my closet, but I'm not getting the Master Hat Collector or Master Accessory Collector trophy popping up. I've triple-checked that every pattern on FOGU is in the closet. Is this a known error? Do I need to complete the Master Clothing Collector for these two to pop as well (I still need door-to-door sales to sell me 5 patterns)?

I know I may not get much help with this topic since it is a later game issue.
Dietrich
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

I'm having the same problem with the "get along with every resident " trophy. I literally have every villager, harvest sprite, and both witch and dessie at max friendship (got the 500 gifts for them too) and still nothing. I have seen every love event, random event, and farm rival event in the game. No more events available ever. Both kids at max hearts.

Having every giftable NPC in the game meeting the requirements and not getting the trophy is driving me nuts.