Ushi No Tane - Harvest Moon

The forum for Ushi No Tane, a Harvest Moon fansite

* Rules    * Login 

* Search  * Register
It is currently Apr 04, 2020 7:43 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
BigBangBaby
Post Posted: Mar 15, 2015 10:12 am 
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Anonymous Fish wrote:
Will you be posting on this forum when you are giving out seeds :?:

Um yeah I can do that ^^

trea
Post Posted: Mar 17, 2015 8:05 am 
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

You have so many helpful tips! Thank you for sharing them. I've never played a Harvest Moon game before and I have SOS preordered so I am reading-up getting myself excited / prepared a bit.

I'm still a little confused about flower events. Do you only get to see all of the flower events for the one bachelor/bachelorette you choose to marry, or do some people go through the process of giving a commitment ring to multiple bachelors/bachelorettes in order to see more of the events (and then break up with them)? Is that too time consuming? (I just always like to experience as much of a game that I can. :heart:)

Sorry if my question doesn't make any sense at all.. feel free to ignore it :bunny: !

Anonymous Fish
Post Posted: Mar 17, 2015 8:19 am 
Anonymous Fish

You can see the first two flower events for any bachelor/bachelorette of the opposite gender. The rest of them, you need to become their boyfriend/girlfriend to see by giving them the ring. Some people indeed do see all the events by breaking up with their significant others, but it takes a lot of time. You need to have your S.O. down below a purple heart and then ignore them for 1 month (including skipping all festivals) if I remember correctly. Many people just save their game after getting everyone to the correct heart color before asking someone out to save some headaches. And no reason to apologize for asking questions!

BigBangBaby
Post Posted: Mar 17, 2015 9:49 am 
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

^that covers it

But Yeah that's one of the things I hate about the dating aspect being added, I enjoy being able to see the heart cutscenes without the tediousness of breaking up like you have to do now.

...and they need rivals again......so ......fix cutscenes views...add rivals again......I demand this for the next bokumono game that I will mentally force them to develop for the nintendo nx system ... ^^

Arcy
Post Posted: Mar 17, 2015 10:29 am 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

I'd love a multi generational BokuMono, like Rune Factory 2 (only with more options, yikes). That would be super awesome. Rivals marry, have kids, your character passes down the farm to his/her kid, who can marry a rival kid. I am not sure how much memory that would take up, but surely they could do one extra generation. It would give the rival system more meaning for me, especially if taking a spouse changes something about the rival children, like FE:A.

Sorry, I've gone off on a tangent. But there hasn't been a good rival system since Animal Parade and I get excited to see it mentioned at all.

BigBangBaby
Post Posted: Mar 17, 2015 10:42 am 
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Arcy wrote:
I'd love a multi generational BokuMono, like Rune Factory 2 (only with more options, yikes). That would be super awesome. Rivals marry, have kids, your character passes down the farm to his/her kid, who can marry a rival kid. I am not sure how much memory that would take up, but surely they could do one extra generation. It would give the rival system more meaning for me, especially if taking a spouse changes something about the rival children, like FE:A.

Sorry, I've gone off on a tangent. But there hasn't been a good rival system since Animal Parade and I get excited to see it mentioned at all.

Oh no I totally agree and if they did something like that with your kids I'd be super happy! I also really miss the rival system and would love to see it return especially like the AP one but add on to it ^^. Without rivals the remaining marriage candidates just seem really pointless at times. But thinking of rune factory 2 I think I would really love if a hm continued like maybe 3 years as your teenage kid and you have some sort of farming mission to do or something xD and your child can date children from the rival marriages...or something.....xD
When I heard the official announcement on Nintendos new console they are developing all I could think of is "they better develop a bokumono for it" xD I just really need a console game instead of a handheld imo the most enjoyable games are the console ones (not that I dislike the handheld games).

oxXNayruXxo
Post Posted: Mar 17, 2015 10:47 am 
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

Is this game going to be available in the eshop?

BigBangBaby
Post Posted: Mar 17, 2015 10:50 am 
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

oxXNayruXxo wrote:
Is this game going to be available in the eshop?

Yes it will. It is supposed to be release same day as physical ^^

Arcy
Post Posted: Mar 26, 2015 1:04 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

I wanted to say thank you to BigBangBaby for this thread, filled with helpful information, and for sticking around and helping out the few other Japanese version players answer questions. (Also, of course, thank you Cherubae for doing the same.)

I didn't want this topic to die, because more and more people are starting to get the NA version now... I hope posting is ok.

I also hope you don't mind me spreading this information around, I am trying to link back here and give proper credit each time.

Anyway, thanks again!

Lamb
Post Posted: Mar 26, 2015 3:43 pm 
New Seedling
New Seedling

Arcy wrote:
I wanted to say thank you to BigBangBaby for this thread, filled with helpful information, and for sticking around and helping out the few other Japanese version players answer questions. (Also, of course, thank you Cherubae for doing the same.)

I didn't want this topic to die, because more and more people are starting to get the NA version now... I hope posting is ok.

I also hope you don't mind me spreading this information around, I am trying to link back here and give proper credit each time.

Anyway, thanks again!

yes thank you all so much for the information

K8sMum
Post Posted: Mar 26, 2015 6:38 pm 
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

What are easy gifts to give Eda and other villagers? (Thanks for taking the time to share your knowledge and advice in this thread.)

BigBangBaby
Post Posted: Mar 26, 2015 6:41 pm 
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Lamb wrote:
Arcy wrote:

Anyway, thanks again!

yes thank you all so much for the information

Thank you ^^

BigBangBaby
Post Posted: Mar 26, 2015 7:21 pm 
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

K8sMum wrote:
What are easy gifts to give Eda and other villagers? (Thanks for taking the time to share your knowledge and advice in this thread.)

For some of the basic gifts you can almost befriend everyone off of bugs and fish/fish dishes. Between simple gifts and festivals you can raise friendship pretty decently until you start getting their favorite recipes or If you are just trying to save your good items.
some easier ones:
Eda - butterflies, turnips, turnip salad (fav boiled potatoes)
Veronica - milk, milk soup, butterflies (fav recipe great zebu cheese)
Corona - butterflies, flowers (fav recipe shortcake)
Maurice - fish, bugs (fav recipe eel rice bowl)
Melanie - flowers, butterflies (fav recipe puddng a la mode) sweets in general
Gunther - small fish, grilled fish, bouillabaisse (fav recipe blowfish stew)
Otmar - bugs, fish (fav recipe seafood bowl)
Jonas - butterflies, coffee beans (fav recipe cafe mocha)
Margot - shellfish, bouillabaisse (fav recipe quiche)
Lutz - bugs (fav recipe choco ice cream)
Marian - small fish, grilled fish (fav recipe simmered daikon)
Georgio - butterflies (fav recipe penne arrabiata)
Witchie - pet food, fish food, peaches, peach pie (fav recipe lotus root juice)
Dessie - eggs, milk, silkie eggs, strawberry (fav recipe mushroom pie)
Flik - butterflies, grilled mushrooms (fav recipe mushroom spaghetti)
Gusto - bugs, bouillabaisse, grilled fish (fav recipe spicy curry)
Mora - milk soup, cheese, killifish, jersey milk (fav recipe cheese fondu)
Pepita - butterflies, sweets (fav recipe cream puff)
torque - bouillabaisse, any tea drink (fav recipe tuna steak)
I think that's all the villagers ^^

K8sMum
Post Posted: Mar 26, 2015 7:39 pm 
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

You are a gem, BigBangBaby! (Confession: whenever I read your name, in my head it always comes thru as BiNgBangBaby. I have no idea why...lol.)

juri-puff
Post Posted: Mar 27, 2015 9:48 am 
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

Thank you so much for all this helpful information. You are amazing :3

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next