The SoS exchange thread!

Nintendo 3DS. The first Bokujou Monogatari game localized by XSeed Games. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Feb 2014. NA release = Mar 2015. EU release = Dec 2015.
Domineam
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

If you want, just keep trading junk after the wool and I'll try to give you the rest of the Tom Yun Goongs, because the stupid three-gift thing is making me split them up, haha. Although I'll have to put junk in the other slots, so hopefully we get lucky!

edit: Oh and sorry to end right away but didn't want you to bother having you wand since everything is leveled up. But thank you! c:
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Domineam wrote:If you want, just keep trading junk after the wool and I'll try to give you the rest of the Tom Yun Goongs, because the stupid three-gift thing is making me split them up, haha. Although I'll have to put junk in the other slots, so hopefully we get lucky!

edit: Oh and sorry to end right away but didn't want you to bother having you wand since everything is leveled up. But thank you! c:
I'll just open my farm SoS is easier for you.
Domineam
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Shan O 123 wrote:
Domineam wrote:If you want, just keep trading junk after the wool and I'll try to give you the rest of the Tom Yun Goongs, because the stupid three-gift thing is making me split them up, haha. Although I'll have to put junk in the other slots, so hopefully we get lucky!

I'll just open my farm SoS is easier for you.
That works!

edit: Didn't want to double-post, but thank you so much for the wool! c:
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Thanks
Melody Muse
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Domineam, thank you so much for the reply; I just sent you a PM. I have 5 wool on my first file if you still want them. :)

Edit: Thanks so much for the trades!
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Are pale pink chokers tradeable? The recipe is from tropical country I believe. If they are the best crop I have is 5 star flax seeds
Melody Muse
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

@Anon: If you can give me the materials I can make one for you. Edit: Ah I guess they aren't tradeable.
Last edited by Melody Muse on Feb 19, 2017 4:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Anonymous Fish wrote:Are pale pink chokers tradeable? The recipe is from tropical country I believe. If they are the best crop I have is 5 star flax seeds
They're not tradeable.
SailorMooCow
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Anyone mind trading my new file some 5star Flax (seeds or crops) and tea leaves (crop or seeds, any quality)

I don't have much to offer, but if thats a deal breaker, I could gift you something from my older profile :)

New file: Annie on Sailor Farm
Old File: Annie on Ediloc Farm
FC: 4098-3110-2278
Melody Muse
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

SailorMooCow wrote:Anyone mind trading my new file some 5star Flax (seeds or crops) and tea leaves (crop or seeds, any quality)

I don't have much to offer, but if thats a deal breaker, I could gift you something from my older profile :)

New file: Annie on Sailor Farm
Old File: Annie on Ediloc Farm
FC: 4098-3110-2278
I can give you the flax. I might not have some random tea leaves laying around though, let me check.

Edit: I have both and can trade you. I'll try to check this thread and my PMs this evening, so just leave a message here or drop me a PM when you want to trade. (It'll be easiest if you open your farm to trade so I can give you the exact items you want.)

You can trade me whatever you have laying around in return. :) I'll be afk eating dinner here soon but will otherwise be around.
lady_bug02
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Anyone willing to trade me some bouillabaisse (I need about 10 of these?). I haven't unlocked the recipe yet but raising friendship with Kluas would be so much easier with this! XD

FC 0104-4252-3363

I'll be online around...10-ish central time.
Damian Kai Yamamoto
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Hi I'm looking for Andes Potato or Andes Potato Seeds. If any one has any extras of these items and would be willing to trade with me I would really appreciate it. Feel free to add my Friend code and PM me, please PM if you have added my FC and i will add yours.
Name:Damian
Farm:Konoha
FC: 3540-1049-6121
Last edited by Damian Kai Yamamoto on Mar 31, 2017 6:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Damian Kai Yamamoto
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Damian Kai Yamamoto wrote:Hi I'm looking for Andes Potato or Andes Potato Seed(s), Pineapple or Pineapple Seed(s), Watermelon or Watermelon Seed(s), Lily or Lily Seed(s), Hibiscus or Hibiscus Seed(s), Banana or Banana Tree Seedling. If any one has any extra(s) of these item(s) and would be willing to trade with me I would really appreciate it. Feel free to add my Friend code and PM me, please PM if you have added my FC and i will add yours.
Name:Damian
Farm:Konoha
FC: 3540-1049-6121

HI its Damian kai yamamoto my farm is now CLOSED due to unexpected circumstances (Sick Cat), if any one has any extra of those item(s) to trade, please pm me or send me a swapdoodle note so that I can open my farm/let you in or come to you. Open- ?, Closing- ? Eastern Standard Time

sorry about that I just did that

thanks for sugar cane seeds Melody Muse ^.^
Last edited by Damian Kai Yamamoto on Feb 27, 2017 7:31 am, edited 11 times in total.
Melody Muse
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Damian Kai Yamamoto, I can give you sugar cane seeds. I'll hop onto your farm.

(Also just fyi, it's generally not good to double post on the forums here, so next time please edit your post to say something if you're the last person to post. :3)

Edit: Can you select farm with anyone and open your farm please? I don't see you on the list right now. Thanks!

Edit 2: Ah there it is! Hope the sugar cane helps!

Edit 3:
lady_bug02 wrote:Anyone willing to trade me some bouillabaisse (I need about 10 of these?). I haven't unlocked the recipe yet but raising friendship with Kluas would be so much easier with this! XD

FC 0104-4252-3363

I'll be online around...10-ish central time.
I will try to be on around then to give you some bouillabaisse!
MissKitty
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

With three days until the new sos game drops locally. I find myself in need of orichalcum. I need six and don't have much to offer in return. Been farming at mine for days now and nothing any help is appreciated

Fc371198860063
Name is kitty

Farm is open now. I can offer some 5* seeds