Just A Thought

Nintendo 3DS. The first Bokujou Monogatari game localized by XSeed Games. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Feb 2014. NA release = Mar 2015. EU release = Dec 2015.
Harvest Moon Kid
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

Would stepping on someone’s field, will the owner getting mad at you for it? Wasn’t this a feature in the older version of Harvest Moon games I don’t really remember.
greensara
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Post  Posted:

I don't actually remember it being a feature in any of the games I have played, though I haven't played them all, but it seems like only a couple have other farmers anyway. In SoS, I believe I remember a dialogue box saying something about not messing with others' crops comes up if you try to pick them, but I don't remember anyone getting mad.
Harvest Moon Kid
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

greensara wrote:I don't actually remember it being a feature in any of the games I have played, though I haven't played them all, but it seems like only a couple have other farmers anyway. In SoS, I believe I remember a dialogue box saying something about not messing with others' crops comes up if you try to pick them, but I don't remember anyone getting mad.
Oh okay, thank you. :)
RodCopper Fishin
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

That’s right, nobody gets mad. In SoS and 3oT you can try to harvest the crops, but you are not able to. A message comes up.
Harvest Moon Kid
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

RodCopper Fishin wrote:That’s right, nobody gets mad. In SoS and 3oT you can try to harvest the crops, but you are not able to. A message comes up.
Thank you, for the help also.