Farm Name Ideas

Nintendo 3DS. The first Bokujou Monogatari game localized by XSeed Games. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Feb 2014. NA release = Mar 2015. EU release = Dec 2015.
LanceTheTurtle
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

HummingGillz wrote: Opium farm? /hit

I named mine Garnet. Garnet is the birthstone of January, which is my birthday month. The meaning of the birthstone varies a little here and there, but it generally means bringing peace, prosperity, and good health to one's home. It can also represent friendship and bonds.

When I first started playing the Harvest Moon series, I named the farm Garnet, and so that's what I always name my farm when I start a new game.
omg that is what I was gonna name my farm, but
not anymore!
#gottabeoriginal
Peach_Tea
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

I always name my farm Kokomo cause it reminds me of the Beach Boys song.

:lala: That's where I wanna go.... way down to Kokomo :lala:

Makes me feel like I'm farming in a tropical paradise.
Nephthys
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

I had no idea what to call my farm, I spent around 10 minutes online just checking out names when it was asked what I wanted to name it. I eventually went with Seraph Farm because it was taking so long and I do like how Seraph sounds. I'm not entirely happy with my choice, but it will do.
Owl_King
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

I chose Echo it sounds cool Echo farm it just has the ring to it xD
lostsongs
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

I named my E,blew far, because I decided to name my character Severa. I was like, "got to think of a name. Ummm...I've got nothing. Okay fine, what if I named it something to go along with my character. Hmm...Emblem!"

Not the best name, but it works.
poisonapple88
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

I always name mine Mochi Farm. It's delicious and I think it's a cute name. Like in the grocery store... Strawberries fresh from Mochi Farm! Maybe it's just me though :lol:
Rina
Pick Potatos, not boogers
Pick Potatos, not boogers

Post  Posted:

I named my farm Quagga, because I work for Quagga Inspection Services XD I'm a boat inspector. It's the name of a mussel, the quagga mussel :P