Ushi No Tane - Harvest Moon

The forum for Ushi No Tane, a Harvest Moon fansite

* Rules    * Login 

* Search  * Register
It is currently Oct 20, 2020 11:32 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 588 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 40  Next
Kikoriso
Post Posted: Apr 01, 2015 8:35 am 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Wait, they still have the bell.. Unless they changed the function or something. The silk country trader is selling the blueprint for a bell that is "used to round up all the animals"

Musashi
Post Posted: Apr 01, 2015 8:42 am 
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Kikoriso wrote:
Wait, they still have the bell.. Unless they changed the function or something. The silk country trader is selling the blueprint for a bell that is "used to round up all the animals"

That's a handbell that when you make it sound near some animals they will go towards you. I think it also rises their FP a bit. It does not work with chicken and rabbits.

irulethegalaxy
Post Posted: Apr 01, 2015 9:17 am 
Spinich Bodyguard
Spinich Bodyguard

I'm probably just too early in the game, but so far...the farming almost feels like an afterthought. Everything is SO simplified that it doesn't really feel like I'm doing anything. One button, everything is watered. One button, everything is harvested.

Oddly, the farming in TLV feels a lot more satisfying...maybe as I get further in the game that will change.

Blue Rose
Post Posted: Apr 01, 2015 9:21 am 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

The font type kind of hurts my eyes and makes it hard to read. Also some of the colors are just not as kind on the eyes, but loads better than ANB's.

k-3nna
Post Posted: Apr 01, 2015 10:08 am 
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

A few things:
How long it takes to cut down trees or destroy boulders

How impossible it is to find iron and things because I need it for everything practically and it's so hard to get! I don't want to spend 1000g per piece.

Vendors. I Wish they were there more, it's stupid I can't sell fresh foods because every time I have them the vendor isn't there!

Anonymous Fish
Post Posted: Apr 01, 2015 10:19 am 
Anonymous Fish

Iron is a pain in the badonk to get. Meanwhile, my barn fills with cow poo.

I keep getting lost. >_<

The font is a little weird somehow.

Also, the vendors. C'mon, Fishy gotta make money here.

And Elise won't realize that I totally have her 5 milks.

irulethegalaxy
Post Posted: Apr 01, 2015 10:31 am 
Spinich Bodyguard
Spinich Bodyguard

Anonymous Fish wrote:

And Elise won't realize that I totally have her 5 milks.

Is it Sunday? She won't take it on Sunday. I had the stupid milks, but the day the quest activated it was Sunday so I had to make a special trip for it the next day.

LightHawKnight
Post Posted: Apr 01, 2015 10:41 am 
Pick Potatos, not boogers
Pick Potatos, not boogers

Blue Rose wrote:
The font type kind of hurts my eyes and makes it hard to read. Also some of the colors are just not as kind on the eyes, but loads better than ANB's.

Which reminds me of some people's choice of color and background here. Saw some post with hot pink text on white background. My eyes.... The game doesn't seem that bad in comparison.

zonnebloempje1985
Post Posted: Apr 01, 2015 11:01 am 
Anonymous Fish

I don't like the fact that I can't see a list with everyone in town, where you can check your friendships etc.

Lien
Post Posted: Apr 01, 2015 11:25 am 
Anonymous Fish

The only thing that really bothers me so far is the map. Everything just feels really inconveniently located and you can only jump over a couple of things, but not ledges etc. The horse improves things somewhat, but not enough in my opinion.

I hope it's not that important to befriend the villagers this time around, because there's just no way I'm going to run through that town to talk to everyone every single day.

hikaricities
Post Posted: Apr 01, 2015 11:29 am 
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

One thing that really annoys me is how there is a limited amount of items per day, fertilizer for example. Also, it annoys me how difficult it is to find iron, bricks, and other items in the beginning.

Diva
Post Posted: Apr 01, 2015 11:30 am 
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

I purchased two copies of this game and honestly at the point I'm at in my first file I'm starting to regret it. I'm not thrilled about the shipping bin, where you have to rely on the trading depot, I get lost so many times. Pitchfork thing bugged the « Puppy Doodoo » out of me. I feel like the time goes by so quickly. There is a lot more but this is a minor annoyance thread and I don't wanna cut the game off to early :( ...hopefully things will turn around.

haloharvestmoon
Post Posted: Apr 01, 2015 11:46 am 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

It's rained almost four days in a row now and I can't ship anything.

RopeMaidenKirie
Post Posted: Apr 01, 2015 12:21 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Pretty sure rain has nothing to do with the vendors not showing up, it's just their schedule. It's raining in my game and the vendor still came.

haloharvestmoon
Post Posted: Apr 01, 2015 12:39 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

RopeMaidenKirie wrote:
Pretty sure rain has nothing to do with the vendors not showing up, it's just their schedule. It's raining in my game and the vendor still came.

Well then I must be terribly unlucky. Aha.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 588 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 40  Next