BRICKS?!

Nintendo 3DS. The first Bokujou Monogatari game localized by XSeed Games. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Feb 2014. NA release = Mar 2015. EU release = Dec 2015.
Keera
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Oh my gosh bricks are so irritating. Or.. the lack thereof, I suppose. I'm currently on Spring 26 of year 1 and I just got my very first brick. I dive in each river section every day for the max number of items (even though I know bricks are found in the one by the grain field). Perhaps I should do the save/reload trick...
It is reassuring to discover that we will eventually be able to buy bricks, so I'm not too worried about it anymore.
FoolishGhoul
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Yeah I was lucky and saved my bricks and had 5 so I could make the seed maker, but now I want to do the next house upgrade and it's super annoying. I'll probably just wait until I can mine for them or buy them so I'll focus on other things rn, but it's still really annoying. I dive in the three river spots every day, so hopefully if I keep that up I'll find enough. If not, whatever. It's annoying but it is what it is.
owlpond
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

FoolishGhoul wrote:Yeah I was lucky and saved my bricks and had 5 so I could make the seed maker, but now I want to do the next house upgrade and it's super annoying. I'll probably just wait until I can mine for them or buy them so I'll focus on other things rn, but it's still really annoying. I dive in the three river spots every day, so hopefully if I keep that up I'll find enough. If not, whatever. It's annoying but it is what it is.
I'm in the same boat! I wanted to make the seed maker first, so I used my bricks, and now it's back to the ol' reload grind... (it only took me about thirty minutes to get 5 bricks for the seed maker, hope it's just as easy for the house upgrade!)