I'm laughing soooo hard at this blueprints description omg.

Nintendo 3DS. The first Bokujou Monogatari game localized by XSeed Games. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Feb 2014. NA release = Mar 2015. EU release = Dec 2015.
Totomei
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

The meme reference killed me I can't believe Xseed snuck that in there it's amazing. I'm friggin' dead! x'DDD
Slowpoke
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Xseed translations are great haha

They have a character on one of the TV Shows called "Misa Mackerelemore"
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Double meme-points because it looks like the Hachiko statue in Japan. Getting one for both countries, lol.
Totomei
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Slowpoke wrote:Xseed translations are great haha

They have a character on one of the TV Shows called "Misa Mackerelemore"
LOL seriously?!? x'D That's amazing..man Xseed does a great job with their translations + I like that they put their own touches to things too. :lol:
RopeMaidenKirie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I love XSEED's description text in RF4 and this game so much. They seem to have a lot of fun with them :D

The Kung Fu outfit has another really funny one: "It was a little bit frightening, but you farmed as fast as lightning!" there's also a Mr. Rogers reference with the yellow sweater that made me smile xD
Jacques
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

And reading the booklet, too. "It's not THAT kind of game!"
sadeofraine
Pick Potatos, not boogers
Pick Potatos, not boogers

Post  Posted:

I love these<3

Magical Girl Costume: "A magical girl outfit you can wear as you bring love and cheer to everyone in town. Do you have a wish?"
(think that's a ref to Magica Madoka - not overly familiar with most magical girl anime)

Funky Jeans: "A red checkered shirt with some comfy, broken-in jeans. Get down. Get funky."

Stylish Blue Jacket: "A jacket that makes you seem more suave than you actually are. What you are lookin' at, pretty boy?"

Alpine Skirt: "A beautiful blue skirt based on designs from the Alps. For some reason, it makes you want to run through the hills singing."

and one of my faves

Short Cheongsam: "A charming green outfit of an Eastern style. Once you find your center, you are sure to win!"
Last edited by sadeofraine on Apr 12, 2015 5:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Slowpoke
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

OMG WITCHIE REFERENCES HARRY POTTER!!

Im wearing the eyepatch and she says something like "Are you storing magic behind that eye?"
and then she says "Hmm? Youre not?! ...I-I knew that, of course! You're just a muggle after all."
lostsongs
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Slowpoke wrote:OMG WITCHIE REFERENCES HARRY POTTER!!

Im wearing the eyepatch and she says something like "Are you storing magic behind that eye?"
and then she says "Hmm? Youre not?! ...I-I knew that, of course! You're just a muggle after all."
This! :heart:
irulethegalaxy
Spinich Bodyguard
Spinich Bodyguard

Post  Posted:

Seriously, no one is going to mention the golden axe blueprint?

I can't remember it exactly (and husband is off getting streetpasses with my 3DS), but it's something like "This axe is for cutting down trees and fighting for revenge!" I just about died.
Blue Rose
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

King Koi
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

sadeofraine wrote:I love these<3

Magical Girl Costume: "A magical girl outfit you can wear as you bring love and cheer to everyone in town. Do you have a wish?"
(think that's a ref to Magica Madoka - not overly familiar with most magical girl anime)

Funky Jeans: "A red checkered shirt with some comfy, broken-in jeans. Get down. Get funky."

Stylish Blue Jacket: "A jacket that makes you seem more suave than you actually are. What you are lookin' at, pretty boy?"

Alpine Skirt: "A beautiful blue skirt based on designs from the Alps. For some reason, it makes you want to run through the hills singing."

and one of my faves

Short Cheongsam: "A charming green outfit of an Eastern style. Once you find your center, you are sure to win!"
Yeah, I think it was a Madoka reference. When I saw it, I was seriously not sure if it was on purpose. "Wait, What? Did XSEED just do that? They are so awesome!"
Katherine1973
Not the Eggplant Wizard
Not the Eggplant Wizard

Post  Posted:

Actually I think I read somewhere that the magical girl costume is Michelles from A New Beginning, not an anime girl costume. And considering how many clothes they have from previous games, its probably true. Haven't made it yet so can't be 100% sure though.
ThakYuki
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

I cracked up when I read the description of the Yellow Sweater:
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYM ... VHjjZtpHLg
dottiedotdot
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

Katherine1973 wrote:Actually I think I read somewhere that the magical girl costume is Michelles from A New Beginning, not an anime girl costume. And considering how many clothes they have from previous games, its probably true. Haven't made it yet so can't be 100% sure though.
Yeah it definitely looks like Michelle's, and the Blacksmith one (http://sos1-cdn.fogu.com/closet_clothes016.jpg) is Iroha's, but I think the description is still a Madoka reference.

These are hilarious, I love little funny details :) I remember we had a When ANB Makes You Laugh thread, I hope everyone continues posting funny stuff on here >.<