European SoS Exchange thread

Nintendo 3DS. The first Bokujou Monogatari game localized by XSeed Games. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Feb 2014. NA release = Mar 2015. EU release = Dec 2015.
HarvestHero
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

I give it a try,

I have started a new file and need one or two cocoa fruits or seedlings. I don´t have much to trade in this new file. But I could give fertilizer, sea urchins, twigs, stones, walnuts, topaz, fluorit, white pearls, iron, copper, potatoes, milk and turnips.
Natsu Dragneel
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

Post  Posted:

Hey guys ouo

I'm in need of;
Winter sun x 3
bottle x 4
green pearl x 3
alpaca wool x 8
suffolk wool x 2
tritons trumpet x 8
jade x 1
emerald x 1
urchins

I have no idea if some of these are tradeable or not, but the gems and urchins are the priority ! c:
I can offer gold cotton (or linen) cloth, as that's p much all i have it seems, other than lumber and stones j u j
Yuuki_
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

I'm looking for active European players. I need to trade some items between my 2 save-games in about 20 days (if I have time to play).
Please leave a reply if you're available for a trade. It goes without saying that you'll get a free item in return, of course. :lol:
99lamppost
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Could anyone trade some iron with me. I have five star strawberries, olives and tea leaves availible as well as other gems like rubies and emeralds.

My sos name is Rachel of jewel farm.
Qelrinn
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

I would love to have others to trade with! This sure explains why there is almost no one to find when randomly checking. Stupiedest idea ever to region lock a game as this...Sure hope this trend won't continue in Trio of Towns ._.

My details are:
Name: Qelrinn
F.Code: 0533-7584-1045

SoS Name: Kaiten
Farm Name: Jiron

I don't have super much interesting stuff yet (being in Winter, Year 1) but I do have the ability for Yarn +, Rabbit Fur +, Golden Egg and Milk +. I do prep and sell most of this a lot so let me know before hand if that is what you need, but I don't hoard these on my own lol. I mostly need Lotus and Honey. I seem unable to win those fields o.o Not that I have much time left per day. Working on unlocking the slow time combo lol
Chara
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Qelrinn wrote:I would love to have others to trade with! This sure explains why there is almost no one to find when randomly checking. Stupiedest idea ever to region lock a game as this...Sure hope this trend won't continue in Trio of Towns ._.
Totally agree.

I'd love to play with other people as well, I've recently started a new file because I couldn't remember what I was doing in my previous one. x'D
I could give you guys some decent stuff from that one file if I get help transfering some items to the new one. I only want to get back a couple outfits and maybe some seeds. I'm ok with giving you pretty much anything I have since I don't think I'll be touching that file after I get the items I want (but with a limit, I don't want to spend days trading).
I'm in summer year 1 at the moment, I'm trying not to speed things up like I did on my first file. (I had waaay too much gold and I was only in winter year 1... Flax = OP).

Also, really interested in cocoa fruits or seeds.

If you wanna play, add me and PM me so we can set a time~
Lynne, Amets farm.
FC: 0791-2707-5857
Keitara
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Hello there!

As a late bloomer to SoS, I have trouble finding active players ;; (why the region lock WHY)

I'm looking for 1x Llama wool (quality does not matter) for making a certain hat :') I'm in winter year 1, so what I can trade in return is limited... just tell me what you would like in return, and I'll look if I have it or not ;; the only 5* seeds I have is soybean, could also offer gems etc.
Nahiri
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Australia player here which means I am tied in with PAL/EU/AUS/NZ people. I am also looking for people to play with if you want to add me that's fine just somehow let me know if you have. I have Twitter @Thalia_Whitefur send me a message there if you have it.
LillyKay
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

PAL/EU/AUS/NZ players if you need some help/trading/exchange; post or pm me and I will help you out. :)