European SoS Exchange thread

Nintendo 3DS. The first Bokujou Monogatari game localized by XSeed Games. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Feb 2014. NA release = Mar 2015. EU release = Dec 2015.
Blitzbear93
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

LillyKay wrote:
Blitzbear93 wrote:And a 3-5 star carnation (seed or flower )

Thanks in advance :D
I have some 5* Carnations and can spare one.
That would be fantastic, let me know when we can trade and if there was anything you wanted in return :D
LillyKay
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Blitzbear93 wrote:That would be fantastic, let me know when we can trade and if there was anything you wanted in return :D
Tomorrow 8-9 am GMT (UK time) would be great. If I recall this is the best time as it is around 7-9pm your time (New Zealand)? If you are still awake, I can trade with you today. I am still off work for another week. I will keep checking in case you have seen this post.

I can also see in another thread that you are looking for Cocoa, Sugarcane and wool plus. I can give you some cocoa and sugarcane but I am afraid we cannot trade plus items :(
Blitzbear93
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

LillyKay wrote:
Blitzbear93 wrote:That would be fantastic, let me know when we can trade and if there was anything you wanted in return :D
Tomorrow 8-9 am GMT (UK time) would be great. If I recall this is the best time as it is around 7-9pm your time (New Zealand)? If you are still awake, I can trade with you today. I am still off work for another week. I will keep checking in case you have seen this post.

I can also see in another thread that you are looking for Cocoa, Sugarcane and wool plus. I can give you some cocoa and sugarcane but I am afraid we cannot trade plus items :(
I forgot we couldn't trade plus wool, but the rest would be fantastic :D I'll be on 7-9pmy if possible thankyou again :D
LillyKay
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

@Blitzbear93 I am on now and will be checking here between cleaning, cooking and sewing :shifty:
Blitzbear93
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

I'm on too :D
LillyKay
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Blitzbear93 wrote:I'm on too :D
Okay, I am opening my farm for the Carnation. You will need to open for the Cocoa and Sugar cane.
Blitzbear93
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Ok
Blitzbear93
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

OK, I'm opening mine now (BTW your farm looks amazing)
Blitzbear93
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Thank you so much (again) these help alot :D
LillyKay
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Blitzbear93 wrote:Thank you so much (again) these help alot :D
You are welcome. Enjoy farming! :)
xhia
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

Post  Posted:

Hullo there!

New to SoS here :) Looking for some seeds that has yet to be unlocked since I'm just starting out... still in 1st Year Summer 1 (ok that's confusing x_x), especially that flax seeds :wink:

Super new so not much too offer, but I can trade with fertilizer if someone wants it.
Any help will be greatly appreciated! :heart:
LillyKay
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

xhia wrote:Hullo there!

New to SoS here :) Looking for some seeds that has yet to be unlocked since I'm just starting out... still in 1st Year Summer 1 (ok that's confusing x_x), especially that flax seeds :wink:

Super new so not much too offer, but I can trade with fertilizer if someone wants it.
I can help you with the seeds you are looking for. Let me know when you can trade.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

LillyKay wrote:

I can help you with the seeds you are looking for. Let me know when you can trade.
Thankyou LillyKay! :D
Mind if I add your FC first?

uhm I'm on right now. But i'll just check out the forum regularly to see whether you're on or not xD
xhia
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

Post  Posted:

Anonymous Fish wrote:
LillyKay wrote:

Thankyou LillyKay! :D
Mind if I add your FC first?

uhm I'm on right now. But i'll just check out the forum regularly to see whether you're on or not xD
Argh so sorry that was me ><"
LillyKay
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

@Xhia, I added you too. I am around but not at the computer all the time. I will keep checking.