So... what should i do next?

Nintendo 3DS. The first Bokujou Monogatari game localized by XSeed Games. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Feb 2014. NA release = Mar 2015. EU release = Dec 2015.
DoomArt
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

I'm in year 4:
- I've unlocked all countries.
- My tools are all upgraded to the maximum.

Upcoming plans:
- Marry Raeger.
- Win festivals.

Whats left to do after that??? :P
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Have kids?
Anna_Lynn
Pick Potatos, not boogers
Pick Potatos, not boogers

Post  Posted:

You could try growing gold crops, try finishing all trophies in the bookcase, befriend all villagers, conquer all fields, try to unlock all blueprints and outfits, make your house (and farm!) golden with gold decorations, or upgrade the safari. I barely made it to year 5 before I officially grew bored with the game; each day took up 30+ minutes irl, and my farm activities were just routine at that point.
DoomArt
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Anna_Lynn wrote:You could try growing gold crops, try finishing all trophies in the bookcase, befriend all villagers, conquer all fields, try to unlock all blueprints and outfits, make your house (and farm!) golden with gold decorations, or upgrade the safari. I barely made it to year 5 before I officially grew bored with the game; each day took up 30+ minutes irl, and my farm activities were just routine at that point.

Yeah, it took a lot of grinding to unlock the last 2 countries. Thanks for all of the ideas. Being able to work on a bunch of different things certainly makes it more interesting. I start getting pretty bored when things do just become routine.
Karry
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper

Post  Posted:

I'm also having the same problems. Some ideas, besides the ones mentioned, some of which I'm working on myself:
  • If you haven't reached fall yet, you'll unlock the Ferris Wheel blueprint, which basically automatizes crop-growing.
  • In general, automatize your farm as much as possible. Get dogs to herd your animals and whatnot.
  • Get a set of plus-quality product producing animals (you can stick to just the sheep if you just need the materials, minus the goat).
  • Collect all the animals.
  • Catch all the fish and bugs.
  • Decorate your farm.
  • Collect all the 5* seeds.
  • View every event.
  • Start playing over wifi. This will help with collecting seeds, and if you choose to view other farms, you can get some ideas for decorating your farm.
  • Perfect your combos. I'm going for the max stamina-restoring (or fatigue? whichever one the hearts are) jewelry combo, the cooking combo, perfect storm protection combo, and the extra harvest combos.
  • Decorate the areas in the town.
  • Befriend all the wild animals (not a good idea if your game is already crashing from lag, though).
  • Collect all of the postcards.
  • Get to max CP with all of the trade vendors.
  • View all the farming rival events.
  • Ship all of the items.
Or just start a new game, possibly as the opposite gender, and go through the whole thing again, possibly while doing things better than you did the first time.
Pluupy
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

Year four and not yet married? I can barely handle getting to year 2 and not being serious with someone. I never reach year 3 for these games because I lose interest. You have my respect, friend.
DoomArt
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Pluupy wrote:Year four and not yet married? I can barely handle getting to year 2 and not being serious with someone. I never reach year 3 for these games because I lose interest. You have my respect, friend.
I usually go for marriage a lot later in the game. I aim for farm upgrades first, or in this game the countries. But wooing a bachelor/ette and marriage is definitely one of the best things to look forward to. It keeps me keen on the game.