Anyone else find Raeger boring?

Nintendo 3DS. The first Bokujou Monogatari game localized by XSeed Games. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Feb 2014. NA release = Mar 2015. EU release = Dec 2015.
Gorgophone
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

Hahaha it gets me when we're standing out by the tables and he tells me to get out of his kitchen. I have no idea how he gets any customers with that attitude ;) Must be his looks.

On the other hand he's one of the few characters who isn't a passive-aggressive weirdo about you trying to talk to them while eating... his comment is actually playful and cute.
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Guys.....Raeger's dialogue totally changes after marriage what are you talking about?

XD /Shot

Yeah that line gets to me too he's lucky he's cute.
Last edited by Shan O 123 on Apr 30, 2017 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Terra575
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I mean, I can respect that he likes to keep things professional at work!
Shymuffin6
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

Yea no,I kinda regret marrying him.I should've married Fritz x.x I felt like i was talking to a wall;[
Lomuse12
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

I absolutely love Raeger bc I relate to his story. It's actually sad how obsessed I am with him. He makes me so happy. Fritz pisses me off though bc he basically manipulates and uses you to do work he's too lazy to do. Makes me think I'm dating a damn child. Also looks too young to me. Same w Mistel. Klaus had a decent story. Nadi was an idea but I never actually pursued him. Kamil was also an idea but also didn't pursue him.