All Farmers have Horses

Nintendo 3DS. The first Bokujou Monogatari game localized by XSeed Games. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Feb 2014. NA release = Mar 2015. EU release = Dec 2015.
Harvest Moon Kid
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

Does it not matter how good the Milk quality is for Elise or does it have to be higher quality Milk?
because the event was supposed to happened yesterday (Spring 15) at least I think was, but it rain and didn't triggered the event I was just wondering about it because she always belittle my Milk quality from Hanako if someone had gave higher Milk in the game do get more friendship points with her or something?

Thank you for answering in advance =^0^=
Last edited by Harvest Moon Kid on Apr 13, 2018 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
B7N
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

I'm sure she will take any quality of milk, only the farm inspection events can change depending on the star rank, but even then it has nothing to do with the item being + quality, not that you could get anything like that at that point anyway.
Harvest Moon Kid
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

I was just wondering because I've been playing this game for about two years now and never cross
my mind and thought (well maybe I should check and see if this gives Elise any FPS with her you know and thankfully it doesn't.) but her Farm Inspection#1 can I just give her Tea Leaves 'if I had any' or would that be under in with (Soybeans,and Peaches) that can't give Elise?
I know that the higher the crop is the more friendship points you can earn with her and I wanna be sure about that.
Also, when you eat at Raeger's restaurant does it give you friendship points with them and buying supplies at Otmar, Mistel, and Coronas' shops to?