Lumber

Nintendo 3DS. The first Bokujou Monogatari game localized by XSeed Games. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Feb 2014. NA release = Mar 2015. EU release = Dec 2015.
Yuuki_
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

So I haven't been on my farm for a long time. I'm trying to retrace my steps to figure out what I was doing. In my tree field I've been planting many trees to gather lumber. But I have no idea why.

Could it have something to do with craftable stuff for Tropical or Ice country? I remember looking into unlocking them.
It's not about Safari upgrades.
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Yup. It’s been forever for me too, but you need a lot of lumber for ice country.
Ponyxskye
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

It seems as though you were trying to unlock ice country because it requires a lot of lumber.You will need 100(70) fences,200(140) decorations,200(140) garden objects,100(70) streets,100(70) furniture,and 100(70) wallpaper/flooring.Whether you're seedling or not,it will require a lot of lumber!Tropical country doesn't really require lumber for it to be unlocked;just ice country.So you were probably trying to unlock ice country!
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Good thing I’ve gotten that covered lol
Ponyxskye
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

Haha,yeah.It takes a long time for the lumber trees to be fully grown in the game.It is such a relief when you finally unlock ice country.It is definitely annoying but at least it's possible.It is much much better than tropical country any day.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Okay. I never knew it would be THAT complicated actually.
I'm kinda glad I started cooking the 15,000 dishes today.

I don't believe I was hoarding (small)lumber for those crafting requests, but I might as well continue.
Someday I'll figure out what I missed. :shock:

Thank you for the information.
Yuuki_
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

Anonymous Fish wrote:Okay. I never knew it would be THAT complicated actually.
I'm kinda glad I started cooking the 15,000 dishes today.

I don't believe I was hoarding (small)lumber for those crafting requests, but I might as well continue.
Someday I'll figure out what I missed. :shock:

Thank you for the information.
It appears I was not logged in... :lol: :lol: :lol: