Merchants

Nintendo 3DS. The first Bokujou Monogatari game localized by XSeed Games. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Feb 2014. NA release = Mar 2015. EU release = Dec 2015.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Hello everybody, I am in a advanced state of the game. I need help, what do you suggest to cook and build to get the impossible 70 tools, 350 seeds, 10,500 vesture, 10,500 cooked recipes, 7,000 processed goods, and 420 wardrobe. Especially the last one, the wardrobe thing. Ah, for vesture what they mean? Thank you :lala: :lala:
Vamantha
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

First off vesture is basically things like crops, wool, etc. Things you haven't turned into products yet. Check the vesture tab in your inventory to find out for sure what is and isn't vesture. Moving on, what I did in my game to complete the requirements was:

Vesture: Fodder. Plant some grass seeds and harvest them everyday. It's stupid easy.

Seeds: Fodder again is your « Harvest Goddess ». Turn it into grass seeds. Boom, seeds done.

Cooked Dishes: You can get a little creative here. Find a recipe that requires 1 easy obtainable ingredient. Sweet potatoes = Sweet potato salad. Eggs = Egg soup, Milk = Milk soup. Whatever works for you.

Tools: Make old sickles, old hoes, old axes, old hammers, etc. Whatever is dirt cheap to make. Most of the old tools require small lumber and stone. You can also buy tools at Otmar's shop.

Processed Goods: I personally liked growing flax and turning it into linen thread. Cheese is also great if not a little more time consuming.

Wardrobe: This one sucks, not gonna lie. However, it is doable. What I did is buy a ton of whatever regular yarn/cloth Cabin Country vendor was selling on top of what my sheep gave me and made Boys' Overalls, Girls' Overalls, Purple Checked Jackets and Work Aprons. They all require 3 different kinds of cloth and take a day to make.
Yuuki_
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

I actually found it quite easy to unlock.

When you shipped enough goods stop shipping and start cooking.
Cultivate a lot of cotton. It grows quick and you can craft the cowboy outfit with it.
If you hoarded a lot of wool (like me) consider crafting it into clothing. You can always start hoarding later.
But the tools from the shop on a daily basis and sell them to a vendor.
Buy seeds from the vendors and sell it back.