Can you? :)

Nintendo 3DS. The first Bokujou Monogatari game localized by XSeed Games. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Feb 2014. NA release = Mar 2015. EU release = Dec 2015.
wownmnpare
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Boggy
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

That's my goal. I'm in my eighth year presently and working towards 100% game completion, including Trophies, sale price maximums, and postcards. (Though due to the nature of how I play, I'll probably be closer to Year 40 before I'm totally finished with the game.)

It's gonna be quite the haul. :-| I've already invested 499+ hours into the game, but seeing as I went through the trouble of marrying the Harvest Goddess in Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town, I'm confident I can weather through to the end.
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Hey Boggy :) Welcome to the forum! Just wanted to point out the '10-day rule'. We're not supposed to revive threads whose last post was dated over ten days ago. (The date is a bit small but it can be seen in the top right corner of each post.) Truthfully, almost everyone new to posting on FOGU breaks this rule at least once since many don't notice the rules section at all, so it's no huge fuss. If the boards are very quiet and the thread was only a little past the ten days, many mods will overlook reviving a dead thread, but we are encouraged to begin new ones rather than reviving old ones :)
Boggy
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

^^^Oops! My bad, my bad! :oops: I didn't notice the 10-day limit on threads. I was trying to avoid anything before 2019 for that very reason, but I didn't think the cut-off point was so brief (partially because this is an old game, so I figured there wouldn't be much activity all around).

I will certainly keep this in mind going forward.
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

No worries. Seriously, I think EVERYONE breaks the 10-day rule when they first sign up, lol. Though...if you think a rule doesn't apply to your post's circumstances, you can always contact a mod to and get permission to break the 10-day rule. Normally they'll just say to go ahead and create a new thread if you have new things to discuss on an old topic, but sometimes there are special circumstances, and FOGU isn't a blindly strict place :)