Ushi No Tane - Harvest Moon

The forum for Ushi No Tane, a Harvest Moon fansite

* Rules    * Login 

* Search  * Register
It is currently Jun 24, 2019 9:26 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
AnnaBanana
  Post subject: weather conditions
Post Posted: Feb 27, 2019 3:37 pm 
New Seedling
New Seedling

Does anyone know what the different symbols for weather conditions? I know the sun is for clear weather and an umbrella is for rainy. I am in winter now and there is a snow man that is pulsing and my stamina is going down real fast but the snow is coming down slowly. What gives :!: :?:

Shan O 123
  Post subject: Re: weather conditions
Post Posted: Feb 27, 2019 3:59 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Snow storm. It makes your stamina go down faster than usual.

Boggy
  Post subject: Re: weather conditions
Post Posted: May 26, 2019 11:50 am 
New Seedling
New Seedling

Careful. Whenever you go outside and your health/stamina meter is green, you're either in poor health (i.e. working too late/going to bed too late the night before) or the weather's bad. The "pulsing snowman" is blizzard conditions, which lowers the quality of your crops and will rapidly deplete your stamina. (If you eat something, it should return your heath/stamina bar to orange.) Same goes for the "storm cloud" icon in summer. That's a typhoon and has the same effect as the winter season blizzard. There is always at least one typhoon/blizzard per summer/winter, so plan accordingly.

In short:
Bright sun - Clear conditions, optimal weather
Umbrella - Rainy, keep livestock inside
Storm clouds w/ lightning - Typhoon/thunderstorm, depletes stamina and lowers crop quality
Snowflakes - Light snowfall, animals can still be put to pasture
"Pulsing snowman" - Blizzard, essentially the "winter typhoon"

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]