Ushi No Tane - Harvest Moon

The forum for Ushi No Tane, a Harvest Moon fansite

* Rules    * Login 

* Search  * Register
It is currently Sep 16, 2019 9:11 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
Shan O 123
Post Posted: Mar 16, 2019 9:50 am 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Is possible.

Opening up my game to see that I’m in year 7, the harvest festival. I had a 5* flax on my person so I tested something.

As you know, the festival gets harder as the year goes by. What I’ve discovered was: depending on who’s taking part of the festival there’s a small chance you could win.

It’s like this:

If you’re up against Giorgio, Elise, and a faceless npc, Giorgio will always Win.
Reload: Elise, Fritz, faceless npc = Elise
Reload once again: Fritz and two faceless npcs = there’s a 50% chance between you and Fritz (I won once and he won once)
And finally: if you’re up against three faceless npcs you’re always will win.

So make sure to save your game before the festival.

Yuuki_
Post Posted: Mar 17, 2019 12:30 am 
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

First of, kudos to you for reaching year 7.

I'm in Fall year 4, but am currently too frustrated to keep playing because I can't find a perfect spot for the ferriswheel... :?

I also noticed the change in power during events and almost lost a fashion show due to lack of outsider NPC's. Might have taken about 12 resets before I eventually won. If what you say is true than resets seem to be the only way to ensure a win. So thank you for sharing.

Shan O 123
Post Posted: Mar 17, 2019 5:38 am 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

^
If there’s room near your house I’d put it there for now.

And you’re welcome.

Boggy
Post Posted: May 26, 2019 11:10 am 
New Seedling
New Seedling

Harvest Festival is a breeze in later years. The key is to always enter a crop listed as "Fresh" in your item inventory. Standard crops stand to lose, against Giorgio especially, but a "Fresh" crop (one harvested within the last few days or so) is a guaranteed first prize placement. (This comes from someone soon to be in their ninth year of play and no lost Harvest Festival since Year 1.)

Summer and winter can be tricky, I'll admit. If you plant crops out-of-greenhouse, typhoons/blizzards can strike near the end of the month, screwing you out of precious quality points. Mushrooms are a good backup in the event you can't get your crops back to maximum 5-star in time for the festival, as is the use of the "Super Star" seed that extends "Fresh" status for 60 days. Otherwise, Harvest Festivals are a sure thing, so long as you plan according to the growth rate of your selected crop.

...The Fashion Fiesta, on the other hand, is a complete nonsensical sack of « Kai's Bandana ». No guarantees there.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]