Raeger, I was wondering

Nintendo 3DS. The first Bokujou Monogatari game localized by XSeed Games. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Feb 2014. NA release = Mar 2015. EU release = Dec 2015.
Tink
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

I was thinking of picking up Story of Seasons again and was wondering if the problem with Raeger's dialogue was fixed? I can't remember exactly what was wrong, just that you didn't get certain heart dialogue in certain areas. If that makes sense?
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I wouldn’t know. What dialogue were you speaking of?
Tink
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

His dating dialogue was bugged so that he only said it while he was in the inn and no where else. And he's only in the inn at certain times.
Pachi
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Post  Posted:

I don't recall a patch for the game so I don't think they fixed that :/
Tink
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

Boo, =(

Oh well. I won't hold that against him. Thank you for the info!
Somerandom
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

I married Raeger and I never saw only seeing heart level dialogue in the inn as a glitch, some other characters who have dating dialogue are in similar situations e.g. Klaus’s heart dialogue (not dating) I only ever activated at the carpenters shop for some reason. This was honestly never a problem for me when playing. If you want to see the dialogue Raeger hangs out at the inn somewhere in the middle of the day on Wednesday (I cannot say exactly when). When you marry him though he only says his heart dialogue in your house.

I hope this helps!
Tink
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

Somerandom wrote:I married Raeger and I never saw only seeing heart level dialogue in the inn as a glitch, some other characters who have dating dialogue are in similar situations e.g. Klaus’s heart dialogue (not dating) I only ever activated at the carpenters shop for some reason. This was honestly never a problem for me when playing. If you want to see the dialogue Raeger hangs out at the inn somewhere in the middle of the day on Wednesday (I cannot say exactly when). When you marry him though he only says his heart dialogue in your house.

I hope this helps!
It does! Thank you for the extended information. I'm not sure which bachelor I want to pursue just yet, and I may go for Raeger, or Kamil. But since I'm more interested in doing a reverse ring exchange it'll be awhile before I marry anyone lol.