Klaus's 100 gift

Nintendo 3DS. The first Bokujou Monogatari game localized by XSeed Games. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Feb 2014. NA release = Mar 2015. EU release = Dec 2015.
Lysa
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

So right now I'm trying to lower Klaus's heart until blue and I'm not yet confess to him. So I was just thinking, if i give him dislike, hates, or horror gift, does it still count toward 100 gift because I'm sure enough that I haven't give him enough gift yet and I want Klaus to reverse propose to me.
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I don't know if they count toward the total (but it's 150, rather than 100.) I suspect they do. You have to give 150 gifts in total, and the only specifics beyond that are that 30 of them must be their favourite. In Cherubae's guide, under marriage, here's what it says about reverse proposals:
Reverse Marriage Proposal

You can have your partner propose to you by completing additional requirements. You will need to give him or her 150 total gifts or more, and 30 of the gifts must be the person's favorite +1000 FP gift. Once you're ready, walk into your sweetheart's house between 6:00 and 23:00 with the Blue Feather in your rucksack. If you've met the requirements, your partner will propose marriage to you with the feather you own. For Raeger, he needs to be in his restaurant area and not upstairs in his living quarters.

If you reject your sweetie's marriage proposal, you can still propose marriage to him or her, but you will need to meet more requirements. Now you'll need to give at least 200 gifts and seven days have to pass before you can give the Blue Feather to the one who you've rejected.
It's why I could never be bothered to wait on a reverse proposal, lol. But at least Klaus' favourite gift is the easiest in the game. :)
Somerandom
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

Lysa wrote:So right now I'm trying to lower Klaus's heart until blue and I'm not yet confess to him. So I was just thinking, if i give him dislike, hates, or horror gift, does it still count toward 100 gift because I'm sure enough that I haven't give him enough gift yet and I want Klaus to reverse propose to me.
I hope this doesn’t come off as rude but, I’d like to ask why you want to lower his heart level? Is it to avoid a reverse confession? If so like it says in the SoS guide, you don’t need to lower the heart level, you could just not carry the ring around as the reverse confession only happens in a certain place depending on candidate on a sunny weekend with the ring in your bag. If you just want to avoid a confession you don’t need to do all this work lowering Klaus’s heart level, just don’t carry the ring!!

As for the reverse proposal question, I believe Kikki (and of course the guide)would be right.

I might be on the wrong track with this response, but I don’t quite understand why you want to lower friendship with a candidate you haven’t confessed to.
Lysa
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Kikki wrote:I don't know if they count toward the total (but it's 150, rather than 100.) I suspect they do. You have to give 150 gifts in total, and the only specifics beyond that are that 30 of them must be their favourite. In Cherubae's guide, under marriage, here's what it says about reverse proposals:
Reverse Marriage Proposal

You can have your partner propose to you by completing additional requirements. You will need to give him or her 150 total gifts or more, and 30 of the gifts must be the person's favorite +1000 FP gift. Once you're ready, walk into your sweetheart's house between 6:00 and 23:00 with the Blue Feather in your rucksack. If you've met the requirements, your partner will propose marriage to you with the feather you own. For Raeger, he needs to be in his restaurant area and not upstairs in his living quarters.

If you reject your sweetie's marriage proposal, you can still propose marriage to him or her, but you will need to meet more requirements. Now you'll need to give at least 200 gifts and seven days have to pass before you can give the Blue Feather to the one who you've rejected.
It's why I could never be bothered to wait on a reverse proposal, lol. But at least Klaus' favourite gift is the easiest in the game. :)
Actually, i just realise that i type it wrong. What i meant is reverse confession. Sorry :( . However, does the 150 gift count is total gift for reverse proposal which start to count after the confession. Or is it only add another 50 gift from the requirement for reverse confession?
Lysa
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Somerandom wrote:
Lysa wrote:So right now I'm trying to lower Klaus's heart until blue and I'm not yet confess to him. So I was just thinking, if i give him dislike, hates, or horror gift, does it still count toward 100 gift because I'm sure enough that I haven't give him enough gift yet and I want Klaus to reverse propose to me.
I hope this doesn’t come off as rude but, I’d like to ask why you want to lower his heart level? Is it to avoid a reverse confession? If so like it says in the SoS guide, you don’t need to lower the heart level, you could just not carry the ring around as the reverse confession only happens in a certain place depending on candidate on a sunny weekend with the ring in your bag. If you just want to avoid a confession you don’t need to do all this work lowering Klaus’s heart level, just don’t carry the ring!!

As for the reverse proposal question, I believe Kikki (and of course the guide)would be right.

I might be on the wrong track with this response, but I don’t quite understand why you want to lower friendship with a candidate you haven’t confessed to.
Hahaha, it fine, you not being rude though. Well, the only reason i want to lower klaus's heart is because i want to see some romantic dialogue after confession start from blue flower. Afterall there will be new romantic dialogue everytime the flower color change. That all :lol: . I also did not mind much to take time in wooing Klaus back since I have his fav food now :)
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

You only add 50 more. No need to start again from 0. :)