* Rules    * Login 

* Search  * Register
It is currently Feb 26, 2020 7:46 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

HarvestHero
Post Posted: Dec 18, 2019 5:26 am 
New Seedling
New Seedling

I have recently finished my second file in Trio. My first file was pre-patch, the second one post-patch. As I have written to another time in another context, the patch removed the Softshell Turtle from the fishing list. So you don't have to try to catch this unavailable animal.

But it seems there is another aquatic critter you can't catch, too. I played for 17 game-years now and catched thousands of ocean animals with the fish trap. But the Red King Crab never appeared. As I read elsewhere, I'm not the only one with this problem in the EU. But the complains were pre-patch, so I thought the patch maybe solved this issue, too. As it seemed, that's not the case.

So, in the EU-Version you can only get 99% of the trophies. The ones for catching all fish, catching all fish in max. size and, of course, the getting all trophies trophy are unavailable. That is disappointing. But at least I can celebrate here a bit the success of getting all the other trophies in two files and warn others about the Crab issue.

For those who are more curious about the last available prices :

Last piece of clothing and last headgear:

Spoiler:
At the Trilympics in Winter of year 16

It is:

Spoiler:
A knights armor with helmet

Last recipe:

Spoiler:
At the Trilympics in Summer of year 15

Last price of the Pet Promenade:

Spoiler:
In year 15

Anonymous Fish
Post Posted: Dec 22, 2019 4:59 am 
Anonymous Fish

Sorry, it's me the OP.
The post wasn't intended for bragging. Maybe I should have phrased it diffently. It's main purpose was to warn other EU/PAL-Players about the still persisting Red King Crab issue, which prevents users of this version to 100% of the game. Additionally I mentioned the times needed to get the last pieces of clothing, because I never found that information anywhere else and so at least later players could decide if grinding for it is worthy for them.

If it's still unwanted, I don't mind when you erase it. I didn't want to break the rules and hope you can approve my excuse. But I see it as unfair to disable my account, just because I made a mistake.

Madame Madie
Post Posted: Dec 22, 2019 5:37 am 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

This was a troll, you won't be banned for this post.

Kikki
Post Posted: Dec 22, 2019 5:45 am 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

No admin would ever post anonymously, so don't worry if you see someone behaving strangely or aggressively in an anonymous post (anything where they aren't signed in, even if they've used a name...if you can't click on their profile, they're anonymous.) :) Your thread was never a problem and no one actually thought you were bragging, it was just a troll trying to cause trouble. (Admin names are also always in green on the forum list, and the site owner's name is in dark red.)

We actually quite appreciate you detailing your info to be of help to others. :)

Last edited by Kikki on Dec 23, 2019 7:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

HarvestHero
Post Posted: Dec 22, 2019 6:03 am 
New Seedling
New Seedling

Thank you so much for your answers. I'm really relieved. :heart:
I had a bit trouble with the login and thought it was because of this. I guess I just made typos because of my anxiety. :oops: