Breaking up

Explore Lulukoko, Tsukuyusa, and Westown in this multi-cultural farming game for Nintendo 3DS. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Jun 2016. NA release = Feb 2017. EU release = Oct 2017.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

So I’m trying to break up with Hinata but it seems impossible. I’m unable to give him his Horror gift (Coleslaw) because it requires literal years to get. Giving him weeds everyday and showing pendant to other bachelors. I saw on the Fogu site and other sites that you can show the same bachelor a pendant over and over again and it drops FP. But that doesn’t seem to be working for me! Did they patch it? I’m so frustrated
Acorn
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

Have you reached Fall of Year 1 yet? If not, this may be a spoiler, but at least you'll know that there's help for dumping Hinata!
Spoiler:
The easiest way will be to visit Witchie every Sunday and have her cast a spell on Hinata. This will decrease his FP by one-half heart per week. She'll appear in the far right back of Lulukoko around the end of summer, and you need to give her a Lulukoko crop or fruit to have her do this. On other days, she'll let you change your face, skin shade, and eye color for a Lulukoko-themed offering

While you're waiting on enough Sundays, avoid talking to Hinata and avoid using the L button to wave (you might accidentally wave to him! And don't attend any festivals that are optional (the ones where you don't get prizes) lest he might be there.
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I think you have to speak to Hinata after every time you show the pendant to an opposite-gender candidate, to get the FP drop. So you'd have to, say, show Yuzuki the pendant, then run off to talk to Hinata to get his angry reaction and the FP drop, run back to Yuzuki to show the pendant again, back to Hinata...etc. This would probably be less onerous if you chose a time when Yuzuki is right there in the store, close to Hinata, and not moving anywhere.