Ushi No Tane - Harvest Moon

The forum for Ushi No Tane, a Harvest Moon fansite

* Rules    * Login 

* Search  * Register
It is currently Nov 27, 2020 6:51 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2297 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79 ... 154  Next

Which village are you most interested in so far?
Lulucoco Village 37%  37%  [ 56 ]
Wes Town 12%  12%  [ 18 ]
Tsuyukusa Village 52%  52%  [ 79 ]
Total votes : 153
Shan O 123
Post Posted: Apr 04, 2016 5:14 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

RopeMaidenKirie wrote:
Yeah, there wasn't any claim issues so it wasn't anything to do with legality; XSEED just wanted them to have their original (Japanese) names.

Neil's name in Japanese is Neil, so I'm pretty sure XSEED would be fine with keeping it the same.

That's a good thing to know XD

Keera
Post Posted: Apr 04, 2016 5:24 pm 
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

One of my favorite things about Story of Seasons was the different countries that come in the trade depot, allowing you to purchase their specialized selection of goods. I'm excited about the concept of three different villages and can't wait to see how the economies work.

Also I just noticed this tidbit of Emurii's on the front page - "There is a feature in character customization where you change what 'type' of person you are/what you are good at, and it affects your character's life. Hmmm???"
This seems like it could be interesting. Like maybe if you classify yourself as a 'Chef', then the price of your cooked dishes would go up? Or maybe you can cook at a better quality. Hmm. Very curious about that.

XxWizardxMollyxX14
Post Posted: Apr 04, 2016 8:08 pm 
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

I wasn't really around when the last bokumono game was first announced, the previous few games really disappointed me and I lost interest, but this time, I'm feeling pretty confident. I'm excited to stick around. RF4 and RFOcean announcements are what really got me active on the forums, and this game is getting me slightly more active than usual, as well. I'm excited for the next batch of info!

Keera wrote:
Also I just noticed this tidbit of Emurii's on the front page - "There is a feature in character customization where you change what 'type' of person you are/what you are good at, and it affects your character's life. Hmmm???"
This seems like it could be interesting. Like maybe if you classify yourself as a 'Chef', then the price of your cooked dishes would go up? Or maybe you can cook at a better quality. Hmm. Very curious about that.

I'm hoping that they have a 'type' that makes you more charismatic, it would help with befriending the villagers... Might suck when it comes to marriage candidates though, especially if you want to get reverse confessions and they're anything like they were in the previous two games.

Kurorika
Post Posted: Apr 05, 2016 3:03 am 
New Seedling
New Seedling

http://s.famitsu.com/news/201604/05102975.html

Here is the Famitsu preview of this week, revealing two new marriage candidates from Tsuyukusa Village aswell as villagers.

Kikki
Post Posted: Apr 05, 2016 3:22 am 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Thank goodness there IS one. :) Ah, I thought that spiky guy next to whats-his-face might be a candidate from Tsuyukusa. He looks like the rebellious type :) Though it's kind of hard to tell since the preview image is pretty small. Those two above who look like non-candidate villagers look a little more interesting to me than the two who are probably candidates, but I'll wait until I can actually make out a little more.

Edit: Ooh, some of the other information looks like it'll be interesting, once it's big enough to make out, lol. Those different outfits...I'm curious about those. Hmm, I think it says this update has more information about cooking and fishing.

Last edited by Kikki on Apr 05, 2016 3:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

RopeMaidenKirie
Post Posted: Apr 05, 2016 3:44 am 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Thanks for the link!

Characters on the bottom are the candidates (you can tell since they have chibis like all the other candidates have) I'm pleasantly surprised about how many kid villagers (and what seems to be full families) we have total in the towns so far.

Yes, it says this week we'll get info on cooking and fishing.

Looks to be another Nintendo collab since there's Mario and Peach on one of the pages as well.

Oh and these two candidates were shown in the last video up near the upper right of the screen
Spoiler:

Gotta say, this makes me feel more confident that that is Neil since they didn't go back to Wes Town this week, and we usually get the returning characters last.

Kikki
Post Posted: Apr 05, 2016 3:48 am 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

RopeMaidenKirie wrote:
Looks to be another Nintendo collab since there's Mario and Peach on one of the pages as well.

It looks like they've created Mario and Peach costumes for us to wear, doesn't it? Of course, too soon to guess maybe, since the preview image is so small.

I'm getting more sure the returnee is Neil, too. But I hope he's not from West Town because that means the doctor won't be a candidate, right? (If white lab coat-looking guy is a doctor, that is.) Wonder who the girl would be, then. Someone said if it was Neil, the girl was likely Iroha, but I would have thought Iroha would be from Tsuyukusa if she were in the game, due to her style.

Yeah, that's the image I meant when I said 'the spiky guy' beside 'whats-his-face'. (Upon reflection, that was not very elucidating.) But I did NOT notice the girl candidate in that crowd at all. Never picked her out the slightest bit. I noticed this time's male candidate because of his hair and jacket but somehow the girl really blends in.

EDIT: Oh, is this another restaurant, maybe? The girl appears to be a server. Maybe that couple is the owner of a Tsuyukusa restaurant? I saw in another image that there is yet another child in Tsuyukusa, too, not one of the 2 shown today. That does make for a lot of little ones this time around.

RopeMaidenKirie
Post Posted: Apr 05, 2016 4:25 am 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Yeah, it looks like those are costumes. Huh. Looks like there's going to be Toad and Luigi costumes as well.

There's a bigger preview of the page on here:
http://gonintendo.com/stories/255339-story-of-seasons-good-friends-of-three-villages-to-feature-mario
Spoiler:

Ittetsu - the man
Shizu - the lady
Tatsumi - Boy next to Shizu
Yaichi - Boy with the shaved hair

Full scans will be out tomorrow at least~

For the returning bachelorette, I have no idea honestly since it doesn't look like Iroha is going to be back. Maybe Felicia? At this point I'm thinking the doctor(?) isn't a candidate, unless there happens to be more than 6 candidates for each. If there's an additional bachelorette when we go back to Lulucoco, then maybe. They could always just not bring back a returning bachelorette, but I highly doubt they'd do that. Or we'll just have an uneven amount of bachelor/ettes, which I also doubt.

Pretty sure if that's Neil, he's from Wes Town because he was hanging out at Postino's place in one of the screenshots, and he fits there with all the other blonde characters, lol.

Ronin19
Post Posted: Apr 05, 2016 4:50 am 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

On the new bachelor and bachelorette: I'm still on the Yuzuki and Lisette(? all the girls have been great so far) train. Then again I'm never big on shota guys, especially considering how tall I am in RL.

On the speculation of Neil: It does seem more likely, doesn't it? I don't think Felicity will be coming back; it doesn't make sense that both returning characters would go to Wes Town, at least that's me. Besides, I don't see her leaving Clement.

So this means we have one bachelorette and two bachelors left. I wonder if they'll reveal all three at once like they did with the Lulukoko villagers? OR MAYBE they'll reveal the two candidates returning in May and surprise us with a merman in June. Maybe the returning bachelorette is the Harvest Goddess; the last time the handheld HG was a marriage candidate was back on the first DS game.

RopeMaidenKirie
Post Posted: Apr 05, 2016 5:08 am 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Just to map it out:

Spoiler:
Wes Town:
Wayne
Lisette

Tsuyukusa:
Yuzuki
Kasumi
New guy
New girl

Lulucoco:
Ludeus
Shuka
Iuka

So if it's a 6/6 split again, we presumably need one bachelor in Lulucoco and one bachelor and one bachelorette in Wes Town if things are to be even (which they very well might not be) and that's assuming we have two more Famitsu magazines reveals until release in late June.

For returning bachelor/ettes there's really not many spots left they could be in, besides Wes Town (especially for the bachelorette), so I'm going with that bet.

Basically, anything could happen :p Really curious to see how next month is going to end up! We got the younger-looking characters this time, maybe we'll get an older bachelor next time?

On the topic of this month's candidates - Not too into the younger-type characters myself, although my MC did go for Mistel because he had an interesting personality. I'm much more interested in Yuzuki/Wayne/Ludeus at first glance, but there's been more than once that my initial least favorite character turns into my most favorite character, so I'm withholding judgement until I play it for myself lol

Ronin19
Post Posted: Apr 05, 2016 5:22 am 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

RopeMaidenKirie wrote:
On the topic of this month's candidates - Not too into the younger-type characters myself, although my MC did go for Mistel because he had an interesting personality. I'm much more interested in Yuzuki/Wayne/Ludeus at first glance, but there's been more than once that my initial least favorite character turns into my most favorite character, so I'm withholding judgement until I play it for myself lol

Lol, me too. I thought for sure I would end up with Nadi in SoS, but ended up with Kamil. Chances are I'll probably end up with Neil again if he does truly return.

Cherubae
Post Posted: Apr 05, 2016 6:36 am 
UNoT Dictator
UNoT Dictator

I'm still rooting for Mr.Fisherman Hat to be a candidate. I am not a fan of the childlike marriage candidates though. Too creepy for my tastes.

LushDesert
Post Posted: Apr 05, 2016 6:40 am 
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

RopeMaidenKirie wrote:
Gotta say, this makes me feel more confident that that is Neil since they didn't go back to Wes Town this week, and we usually get the returning characters last.

It could also be that they're going back to Tsuyukusa before Wes Town because they hadn't shown any villagers from that town.

I'm honestly hoping that they don't bring Neil back, and that this is just a little bit of a trick from Marvelous to make us think that they are. The guy in the screen-caps is wearing an outfit that I feel like Neil would not wear, even though it is the same color-scheme as his outfit in ANB. It's more fancy man than punk rock. Also, it doesn't entirely make sense to bring him back because everyone in Wes Town already looks the same as Neil does. Seriously, having Neil and Wayne together in the same game seems super redundant because they're both blonde, fair skinned, and are (presumably, in Wayne's case) jerks.

I have to say, I'm not super impressed with any of the bachelors we've seen so far. It's too early to be disappointed, I guess, because we don't know much of anything about any of them, but there hasn't been a single one so far that I have really wanted to marry. Usually by now there's someone that I'm like "YASSSS! THAT GUY!" about. I guess I have to keep looking forward to the next release.

RopeMaidenKirie
Post Posted: Apr 05, 2016 7:05 am 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Sure, I mean it could totally be possible, but I doubt they'd do a bait and switch like that, especially since Neil is incredibly popular in Japan. With SoS the same exact thing happened with Kamil (http://fogu.com/hmforum/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=161026) and it turned out to be him, so I dunno!

Since there's only a few spots (3 if they are doing a 6/6 split) presumably left I'm not sure how they handle it, but I personally feel like it's him with a wardrobe change like the rest of the returning cast got in ANB and SoS. If it's not him, then maybe that doctor-like character is a bachelor, but he's also blond and fair skinned too. Fisherman-looking person could be one as well (though I guess he could potentially be for Lulucoco)

Just my own opinion though on the speculation~

Personally I really don't want any returning characters, but I don't think that'll be happening unfortunately. I'd much rather have new characters.

airmanexe
Post Posted: Apr 05, 2016 7:09 am 
New Seedling
New Seedling

Honestly, aside from Kasumi, none of the bachelorettes really interest me. Here's hoping the remaining Wes Town bachelorette catches my attention.

Also, I just realized we don't have a single bachelor/ette with glasses, what gives?

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2297 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79 ... 154  Next