Ushi No Tane - Harvest Moon

The forum for Ushi No Tane, a Harvest Moon fansite

* Rules    * Login 

* Search  * Register
It is currently Jun 23, 2021 3:48 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 998 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60 ... 67  Next
SakunoHaru
  Post subject: Re: 3oT Import Thread
Post Posted: Nov 16, 2016 8:31 am 
Pick Potatos, not boogers
Pick Potatos, not boogers

Inari update make me crazy... while i already have my heart for Yuzuki T_T

Kross lover/fan
Post Posted: Nov 16, 2016 11:12 am 
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

It won't let me watch the videos :(
Is Woofio that bad? What happens?
I'm ssssoooo curious now lol.

Syvle
Post Posted: Nov 16, 2016 11:25 am 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

So, anyone else having trouble with Inari's Wedding Ceremony after the update? Our wedding ceremony is supposed to happen on the 17th Fall 3rd Year, but then nothing happened....

Inari lost their flower (LP indicator) instead and they are back to addressing my character with honorific 'dono' again the day after their supposed Wedding Ceremony day. Also, they didn't respond when I gave them the hair comb (proposal item) again and just utter the generic Hair Comb response instead.

Moreover, the calendar said 'Nothing special happens on this day' even it's marked with heartat the lower screen (indicating Wedding Ceremony) and Inari doesn't get extra hearts (indicating lover/spouse) in the status book.

What is most interesting though, that the bachelors, whom at first losing their flower after I got engaged to Inari, got their LP indicator back and I even able to trigger the confession scene again, so now my character is accidentaly dating Wayne when she is actually supposed to have become Inari's wife since 2 days ago lmao....

I guess they might have messed somewhere and that also explains why I haven't seen any of Inari's edding ceremony screen in twitter/miiverse after the update...

Ronin19
Post Posted: Nov 16, 2016 11:25 am 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Kross lover/fan wrote:
It won't let me watch the videos :(
Is Woofio that bad? What happens?
I'm ssssoooo curious now lol.

Siliconia has both videos in one on their site. I couldn't see the videos either, so I had to search.
Syvle wrote:
So, anyone else having trouble with Inari's Wedding Ceremony after the update? Our wedding ceremony is supposed to happen on the 17th Fall 3rd Year, but then nothing happened....

Inari lost their flower (LP indicator) instead and they are back to addressing my character with honorific 'dono' again the day after their supposed Wedding Ceremony day. Also, they didn't respond when I gave them the hair comb (proposal item) again and just utter the generic Hair Comb response instead.

Moreover, the calendar said 'Nothing special happens on this day' even it's marked with heartat the lower screen (indicating Wedding Ceremony) and Inari doesn't get extra hearts (indicating lover/spouse) in the status book.

What is most interesting though, that the bachelors, whom at first losing their flower after I got engaged to Inari, got their LP indicator back and I even able to trigger the confession scene again, so now my character is accidentaly dating Wayne when she is actually supposed to have become Inari's wife since 2 days ago lmao....

I guess they might have messed somewhere and that also explains why I haven't seen any of Inari's edding ceremony screen in twitter/miiverse after the update...

I hope this gets addressed soon.

Edit: BLESS MY SOUL! (Sorry Syvle)
Spoiler:

Syvle
Post Posted: Nov 16, 2016 11:32 am 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Ronin19 wrote:
Spoiler:

Yeah I saw that on Miiverse too, and I think I read on twiitter earlier that their kid's gender will also be randomly chosen like the other candidates.

Gaaah, I hope they will fix the bug I have soon because I really wanna see how their kid will look like!

In meanwhile, I will just go woo Woofio (he loves Smoothie btw) to keep me ebtertained. Also, Stephany loves Cheese Fondue.

Ronin19
Post Posted: Nov 16, 2016 11:36 am 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

I'm REALLY hoping these updates are implemented with the English release; Inari having a kid is a great thing to have and I don't want to wait around for that.

Nurse Fin
Post Posted: Nov 16, 2016 11:43 am 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Woofio is amazing lol, I think I have to marry him in a second file for science

Ronin19
Post Posted: Nov 16, 2016 11:48 am 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Nurse Fin wrote:
Woofio is amazing lol, I think I have to marry him in a second file for science

If he truly is amazing, and I like his blushing portrait, I may...GAH! I really like most of the guys; I may need more files.

Nightlight
Post Posted: Nov 16, 2016 12:21 pm 
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Syvle wrote:

Geez, that sounds awful. I hope they patch that up.
Ronin19 wrote:
Siliconia has both videos in one on their site. I couldn't see the videos either, so I had to search.

Thank you! I also was unable to watch them on the official site.
Spoiler:
I wish I could read Japanese. I really want to know what prompts the MC to pet Woofio behind the ears (I think that's what happened, anyway,) which is a really weird thing to do (then again, she is dealing with Woofio :lol:.)

I think I'm going crazy because I'm starting to actually consider marrying Woofio. How the heck did I go from struggling to decide between Yuzuki and Hinata, to struggling to decide between Inari and Woofio!? :lol:.

GemiMini
Post Posted: Nov 16, 2016 1:23 pm 
Not the Eggplant Wizard
Not the Eggplant Wizard

Woah, that update just dropped out of nowhere. I thought there'd be an announcement about the official date, at least. Oh well, not like I'm complaining.

Stephanie was super cute but I'm still very curious about Woofio under the mask... and if he takes the mask of at all. I don't think he's going to change my bachelor preference list but if the Inari glitch isn't fixed I'll probably just end up with Yuzuki.

Shan O 123
Post Posted: Nov 16, 2016 2:03 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Woofio Doesn't appear human? Can't view video either.

Syvle
Post Posted: Nov 16, 2016 3:23 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Blushing Woofio
Spoiler:

And more screens from his first event. SPOILER ALERT!
Spoiler:
http://talesofthreetowns.tumblr.com/post/153276811015/so-i-got-the-first-villager-event-with-woofio

That event gave me good laugh but now I got even more curious about him :lol:

Speaking of which, I believe this update also gave us more conversation lines for the other townspeople? Because I know that Ford got at least 4 new lines that I hadn't seen before now and 2 pretty vague if I have seen before or not. He even talked about his opinions for Woofio now, and I know he didn't have such lines before.

Celestrian
Post Posted: Nov 16, 2016 4:25 pm 
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

I'm going to wing it and go for the guy who has the best lines.

Ronin19
Post Posted: Nov 16, 2016 4:29 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Syvle wrote:
Blushing Woofio
Spoiler:

Okay, that is a cute puppy.

I just read your impressions of the first event, Syvle
Spoiler:
What is he even? This is probably why he's a marriage candidate to begin with; compared to the other judges, he is a complete unknown and could be worked with the most. If he's not human, what is he? He can't be an actual dog...can he?

I also saw your post with Inari's wedding portraits. It's SO hard to choose! English release, where are you?

Syvle
Post Posted: Nov 16, 2016 4:36 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Screenshots of Inari's Wedding Portrait sent by a friend. Looks like they have been ripped from game data considering the lack of background?

Spoiler:

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 998 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60 ... 67  Next