3oT Import Thread

Explore Lulukoko, Tsukuyusa, and Westown in this multi-cultural farming game for Nintendo 3DS. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Jun 2016. NA release = Feb 2017. EU release = Oct 2017.
Autumn_Song
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Hoping for March because then I can use birthday money, otherwise I'll just save that for longer. :sleep: I've had fun playing it but it's slow going because I don't know a lot of Japanese and since I want to actually play it, dialogue and all, it takes me a bit. But I'm loving it and can't wait till I can play nonstop, much fun as it's been teaching myself more Japanese via trial by fire. :bunny:
LiliaoftheWind
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Both Amazon and Gamestop have the same date of 2/28/2017. When the dude at Gamestop told me the date, he was adamant about it coming out then. I haven't heard anything from XSEED, so I'm taking it with a grain of salt.
Ronin19
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

LiliaoftheWind wrote:Both Amazon and Gamestop have the same date of 2/28/2017. When the dude at Gamestop told me the date, he was adamant about it coming out then. I haven't heard anything from XSEED, so I'm taking it with a grain of salt.
Those dates are placeholder dates so retailers can take preorders. The release date will change once the placeholder date comes closer or when XSeed makes an announcement.
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Ronin19 wrote:
LiliaoftheWind wrote:Both Amazon and Gamestop have the same date of 2/28/2017. When the dude at Gamestop told me the date, he was adamant about it coming out then. I haven't heard anything from XSEED, so I'm taking it with a grain of salt.
Those dates are placeholder dates so retailers can take preorders. The release date will change once the placeholder date comes closer or when XSeed makes an announcement.
I honestly hope it's February as I'm impatient lol
Terra575
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Ahh I'm excited, and pretty impatient as well! Hopefully it doesn't get delayed.
Celestrian
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

I'm interested but hopefully I won't lose interest almost immediately like I did with Story of Seasons.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Some pics and tidbits about Inari's kid.
Spoiler:
Can't check Stephanie's since I haven't progressed a lot in my boy data.
Ah...
Spoiler:
That's pretty disappointing that Inari doesn't seem to have any child related lines. Having a child now is nice, but the parent not acknowledging the child even exist between you two after "birth" lessens that impact. I hope that Inari eventually is found to say some lines about their child. The child only praying to Inari and not actually speaking with her/him is also strange, but perhaps they meant it in a way that the child is aware of Inari as a parent but doesn't have the power to see/interact with them?

Does the child say anything about Inari in reverse?
KamuiSama
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

dang it, Inari, Woofio and Stephanie kids have awesome hair color. make decision harder lol
Celestrian
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

@Anoymus Fish: Well....
Spoiler:
If not then that's a deal breaker for me and Inari would be at the bottom of my list.
Autumn_Song
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Shan O 123 wrote:
Ronin19 wrote:
I honestly hope it's February as I'm impatient lol
My impatience is strong too but I'd still rather wait so the localization isn't sloppy.
Terra575 wrote:Ahh I'm excited, and pretty impatient as well! Hopefully it doesn't get delayed.
It won't be delayed; it's a placeholder date, not an official one. XSeed has not given an official announcement yet of a date. It'll most likely be early next year, but February 28 is not actually an official date. They can't delay when there's nothing to delay.
OctavieKnite88
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

Celestrian wrote:Not even this persuades me to marry Woofio. Maybe I have a stone cold heart. lol
If you do then I do as well
Spoiler:
All of that trouble and he doesn't even take his costume off in the house. Not only that but it seems like you can't have meals with him either meaning he has less dialogue...His story is definitely interesting, but now that I know it I'm probably going to end up ignoring him.I love his backstory more than the character himself. He doesn't even have a different name after you get married... Just give me a sorcerer or something, please Marvelous. Then I'd have even more incentive to get that wizard house!
I also agree that the females always seem to get the short end of the stick. The males get the cool candidates like a mermaid, a mute princess, a witch and the H.G herself. They get twins like Iluka and Siluka, sisters like Luna and Candance. The females get ones like Kappa, Won, and the Gourmet which is what turned me off from earlier HM games with FeMCs. The only time things seemed to be really equal was in AP, where both got a « Harvest Goddess » and another magical character and equal amounts of candidates. Woofio really isn't at all what I was hoping for. However, if they had given Wayne a personality more like his I wouldn't detest Wayne as much as I do. Since I don't plan on playing the MC I suppose I have no use for the DLC other than to befriend Stephanie. Yuzuki and Ludus it is.
Last edited by OctavieKnite88 on Nov 28, 2016 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

OctavieKnite88 wrote:
Celestrian wrote:Not even this persuades me to marry Woofio. Maybe I have a stone cold heart. lol
Spoiler:
All of that trouble and he doesn't even take his costume off in the house. Not only that but it seems like you can't have meals with him either meaning he has less dialogue...His story is definitely interesting, but now that I know it I'm probably going to end up ignoring him.I love his backstory more than the character himself. He doesn't even have a different name after you get married... Just give me a sorcerer or something, please Marvelous. Then I'd have even more incentive to get that wizard house!
Spoiler:
At least we kinda know he has blue hair while looking at his kid? Well that's what I'm going to assume.
OctavieKnite88
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

Shan O 123 wrote:
OctavieKnite88 wrote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
At least we kinda know he has blue hair while looking at his kid? Well that's what I'm going to assume.

True, but I'd rather marry Ford than Woofio. And I hate Ford's appearance just as much. Of course this is all just opinion. I hope those of you who do choose him enjoy him.
Anonymuse
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Celestrian wrote:@Anoymus Fish: Well....
Spoiler:
If not then that's a deal breaker for me and Inari would be at the bottom of my list.
It's a downer for me too. If you have the child and
Spoiler:
not even the mother/father acknowledge them in some way (nor the child for makeup), feels off/wrong. That's not to say the fact Inari has a child now isn't nice, but with that, it doesn't seem fully complete - at least socially. It's almost as if in rush to please fans of the candidate, they forgot to implement the few or so lines needed to add that touch of fluff other candidates share with their child.

I would hope I'm proven wrong, or a later update adds them.
Celestrian
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

OctavieKnite88 wrote:
Spoiler:
I also agree that the females always seem to get the short end of the stick. The males get the cool candidates like a mermaid, a mute princess, a witch and the H.G herself. They get twins like Iluka and Siluka, sisters like Luna and Candance. The females get ones like Kappa, Won, and the Gourmet which is what turned me off from earlier HM games with FeMCs. The only time things seemed to be really equal was in AP, where both got a « Harvest Goddess » and another magical character and equal amounts of candidates. Woofio really isn't at all what I was hoping for. However, if they had given Wayne a personality more like his I wouldn't detest Wayne as much as I do. Since I don't plan on playing the MC I suppose I have no use for the DLC other than to befriend Stephanie. Yuzuki and Ludus it is.
I guess females DO get the short end of the stick. Although males tend to get that one extremely generic girl. Example: Ellen, Renee, Celia(As much as I love Celia. ;u;)

But yeah Woofio and Inari are the bottom of my list. Depending on what the guys say, I'll make my choice from that. If I ever marry Wayne, I think I will name my son Bruce or Terry. lol

@Anoymuse:
Spoiler:
Exactly! I agree with you 100% on this.