3oT Import Thread

Explore Lulukoko, Tsukuyusa, and Westown in this multi-cultural farming game for Nintendo 3DS. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Jun 2016. NA release = Feb 2017. EU release = Oct 2017.
Mecha-Lollipop
Pick Potatos, not boogers
Pick Potatos, not boogers

Post  Posted:

I'm disappointed that we have to start with the default hair. Or at least that's how it appears from Let's Plays that I've watched. But overall it seems like there's a lot of good things in the game. I can't wait for more information.
Arcy
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Just watching LPs, it seems like you could get through the "Tutorial" section very quickly if you wanted to. Under an hour seems reasonable. Under 30 minutes? If they included the fast text/skip option again, maybe? Does anyone that is playing know if they included this feature again?

Overall, watching people get through the opening over and over hasn't gotten old yet! Weirdly enough.
Nurse Fin
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Unlocking the other towns is related to the communication rank w/the other towns (ranks increase through FP and doing part time jobs) so the "popular" personality type might be the way to go for people that want to unlock the towns more quickly? Just unlocked Lulucoco mid-Spring.
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

What is this part time job thing exactly?
Nurse Fin
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Part time jobs are a lot like the request board from ToTT, but so far all the ones I've seen have to be done within the day. There are a few that are like mini games though, like "pick all the weeds" or "brush all the cows". Those are really easy and you get paid right away. The more part time jobs you do, the more money you get for completing them.

One part time job from Ford was trying out a medicine, I just chose one randomly and was paid around 2400G for it... so yeah they are easy money
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Ahh....I like the sound of that XD, at least they're optional?
Nurse Fin
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Actually the part time jobs are mandatory, you have to do them to unlock the rest of the towns and increase the town ranks. I think it's kind of like increasing the town rank in ANB. The requirements to get Lulucoco are really easy though, ship 10 crops and do 3 part time jobs and that's it. And I'm playing veteran mode
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Assuming that seedling mode is a lot more easier?

I wonder how fast the characters unlock....
Spoiler:
That one video I've seen didn't show Ford...?
Nurse Fin
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Ford unlocked for me on the ~4th~5th day. I don't know if there are specific trigger conditions or if it's just a time-locked thing.
Autumn_Song
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Since my copy won't be here till tomorrow, what are the different options (like popular) you get in the beginning? What do the others do, I mean, if anyone knows? And there's town unlock requirements alright. Hopefully that's fairly straightforward to figure out. Can't wait till I can contribute to this thread too!
Aava
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

Are we still able to change our names at the bookshelf?
I really liked that feature :lol:
crossoverlover
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Could someone post screen shots of the calnder months in Winter? i like to pick winter 14th for my birthday if possible, but i'm worried about events
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

crossoverlover wrote:Could someone post screen shots of the calnder months in Winter? i like to pick winter 14th for my birthday if possible, but i'm worried about events
Assuming winter 14 is a festival like the other games....
Nurse Fin
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

omg Lulucoco's greeting is a fistbump I love them already
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Nurse Fin wrote:omg Lulucoco's greeting is a fistbump I love them already
Weird....I thought it'd be a kiss on both cheeks or something....just ignore me XD