3oT Import Thread

Explore Lulukoko, Tsukuyusa, and Westown in this multi-cultural farming game for Nintendo 3DS. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Jun 2016. NA release = Feb 2017. EU release = Oct 2017.
Ronin19
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

...Okay, these guys need to stop pulling at my heart strings! I'm torn between Inari, Woofio and Yuzuki mainly for my girl file. I guess if Inari is good enough I can have him in my guy file and pretend it's a gay marriage, but that would still leave me with Yuzuki and Woofio.
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Ronin19 wrote:...Okay, these guys need to stop pulling at my heart strings! I'm torn between Inari, Woofio and Yuzuki mainly for my girl file. I guess if Inari is good enough I can have him in my guy file and pretend it's a gay marriage, but that would still leave me with Yuzuki and Woofio.
I know what feeling. So many great guys....
Syvle
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Anonymuse wrote: I've also a question Syvle. I've clicked and visited what I assume to be your blog (the star beneath your signature) and noticed you have cards for all of the bachelors. How long did that take (does it fill out based on who you meet or if you marry)? And did you play them simultaneously with the two saves or have multiple copies for all of them? I'm curious because the information you shared about some of the bachelors in the above quote has me fascinated to try to learn more about them in the localized release. I was also wondering if I had to marry all of the bachelor/ettes to successfully collect every card.
Ah, those card is just your family member's status screen that can be shared via Streetpass and it's not actually a collectible xD
The ones that I've actually liked and bothered to marry were Ford, Inari and Woofio. The rest...I only saw their events without saving, so those were another player's card that I've met via Online play. There is an illustrations gallery for the CG of your spouse shown during post wedding credit, but you only have to marry any character once and then you will automatically also be able to see another candidates' wedding credit CG despite you haven't even married them yet.

I have 2 copies; one for each gender. However, I am actually still not married with any character for real, but I have all of them at max affection and ready to confess to (except Woofio, that I still haven't unlocked in my real data due to Inari glitch). So, I usually use one slot as 'play around' save slot when I wanted to try going for a certain character to learn more about their story by seeing their events. Also, when I 'played around', I usually sell all my animals so actually I only sleep through days to see events and then deleted the save. That's how I actually played my game! :lol:

Still wish that we could have more than 2 save slots though....

Anyway, here's a more detailed summary for Woofio's last event, in case anyone feels curious.
Spoiler:
And then some pics of Woofio's kid! Oh yeah, Woofio doesn't have a marriage event (that is required to be seen, before you can get pregnancy scene) like other candidates and Inari, so you will automatically get the pregnancy scene after circa a season after wedding as long as he has max hearts and you have big bed already.
Spoiler:

More.
Woofio’s daughter’s eyes’ colour is pretty interesting cause it’s brownish gray in the portrait, blue in the 3d model and green in the map icon. Although, to be fair maybe we can’t count the last one as it will also affect other kid as well since they only have one similar blond/green eyes icon for your child in general regardless your spouse xD

Anyway, it seems that Woofio’s kid will hang with Tigre, Tatsumi and Yaichii instead of Alma and Shark (like Ludus and the Twins’ kid). She will also be wandering around both Lulukoko map alone very often during afternoon, before going back to hang around the farm for a while until it gets dark. And like the Westown’s Candidates kid mentioning about seeing Dessie, Woofio’s kid gets a line where she saw a black shadow (likely Witchie) lurking around the ruin and how she hoped that it wasn’t a ghost she saw.

Speaking of which, Woofio said that when they're still a baby, his kid prefers his Woofio face to his own human face and it left him with a complicated feeling xD
And in case anyone still wanna hear more about Woofio....
Spoiler:
The event ‘A Hectic Day'will still happen if you marry Woofio!

There will be some changes in the script though, as your wedding ceremony was a private one so your family didn’t attend it and instead you delivered the news to them through letters.

According to Darius’ letter, it seems that MC and Woofio sent their picture to them…and it appears that he was without his costume in that picture!
Anyway, Darius described Woofio as a gentle looking likable young man in his letter, and Woofio does talk in a gentle and somewhat melancholic manner when he is being serious. Imo, he somehow gives off a vibe of the kind sawayaka (idk how to translate this, but basically it’s a warm and refreshing friendly char archetype) archetype in your typical anime/game. Also, he seems to get shy and blush easily when he/MC does affectionate things. Even so, he still likes to make jokes and puns though.

Also, since he already has his human body back, it is safe to assume that he indeed has a bright blue marine hair and brownish gray eyes. He also says that he's older than MC, but not much older.

….I really want to see human Woofio now….I wonder if Marvelous will show it in the next update if there will be enough demand for it just like with Inari’s Wedding Attire….
Though I guess they may be will keep his feature forever a secret just for sake to keep his face as secret or something.

But hey, maybe they could at least give him a proper name, considering Woofio is just a character he makes and decides to live as when he was a living doll. So, having a real name when he's back being a human can be a nice gesture (like how it was in AP when you marry the deities), if they really don't want to give us an official picture of his human form.
SakunoHaru
Pick Potatos, not boogers

Post  Posted:

just read about woofio.. woah woah calm down marvelous... why you keep charm my heart with weird looking character lol

Somehow woofio kinda reminded me Sato from Happy Sugar series, though he literally a human in stuffed doll costume lol
Spoiler:
well regarding Inari offspring to be honest im kinda sad... like what they did on Harvest Goddess/King in AP... guess my only choices is Yuzuki and Woofio
Celestrian
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Not even this persuades me to marry Woofio. Maybe I have a stone cold heart. lol
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Celestrian wrote:Not even this persuades me to marry Woofio. Maybe I have a stone cold heart. lol
Aww, come on. Even I'm considering it.
SakunoHaru

Post  Posted:

Celestrian wrote:Not even this persuades me to marry Woofio. Maybe I have a stone cold heart. lol
nah its okay, some people have different preferences lol

welp im still prioritizing Yuzuki over Woofio, but based from my playing history i rarely will marry another candidates :<
Mecha-Lollipop

Post  Posted:

Do we know the marriage requirements for the new candidates? I'm sold on Woofio and Inari. Woofio looks like he may be my favorite with that backstory.
Anonymuse
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Syvle wrote: Ah, those card is just your family member's status screen that can be shared via Streetpass and it's not actually a collectible xD
The ones that I've actually liked and bothered to marry were Ford, Inari and Woofio. The rest...I only saw their events without saving, so those were another player's card that I've met via Online play. There is an illustrations gallery for the CG of your spouse shown during post wedding credit, but you only have to marry any character once and then you will automatically also be able to see another candidates' wedding credit CG despite you haven't even married them yet.

I have 2 copies; one for each gender. However, I am actually still not married with any character for real, but I have all of them at max affection and ready to confess to (except Woofio, that I still haven't unlocked in my real data due to Inari glitch). So, I usually use one slot as 'play around' save slot when I wanted to try going for a certain character to learn more about their story by seeing their events. Also, when I 'played around', I usually sell all my animals so actually I only sleep through days to see events and then deleted the save. That's how I actually played my game! :lol:
That's actually a really good idea. I've always just used my other save as backup in case I missed an important date like a Festival in SoS, updated it, then left it again until after some time has passed. I never thought to use one as a waypoint to see everyone's events :lol:. One more question if you do not mind: does street passing provide any significant in-game benefits besides the cards in ToTT?
If you do then I do as well.
Spoiler:
His story is great, but I'm still unmoved. I think if in a later update, his human form is revealed or made visible to the player, such as when in house, it could potentially change my mind. But I also understand keeping his true form an enigma might be a draw for others, mayhap a firm intent of the developers so I'm not gaging too much on it. Either way, it's no real loss to me, as there are enough more prefable choices elsewhere.
Since Syvle shared some information about Woofio's children, does anyone have information on how Inari and Stephanie's child behaves?
Spoiler:
I assume similarly to the Woof children, just in/with the parent's related town/people.
Celestrian
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

@Anoymuse: We think exactly alike on Woofio. It's scary. I think he'd be my last choice if I even last that long in this game.
@Sakuno: Same...pretty much. Haha.
@Shan: It just doesn't appeal to me.
Andy
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

Woofio IS scary, but that's partly why he's so great! It's a joke bachelor outshining the likes of Gourmet. I will marry him if I get a girl file.
In my boy file, I'll marry either Stephanie, Siluca, or Inari.
They're all great!
Lyndis
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

Does anyone know if you have to befriend Stephanie/Woofio to meet the S rank "make friends with everyone" requirement for their respective towns? If so that's gonna be a setback for me. :shock:
Gothicat
Disabled: By request

Post  Posted:

Aww, Woofio has such an emotinal backstory. Together with some other events in the game, I'm glad this game is a bit more adult than the newer games, but still overall happy. As good as the interactions in HM64 were, there were a couple of things that did bother me *cough*Ann&Cliff*cough*, so the atmosphere of this game might be the perfect compromise for me.

I wish we could see Woofio unmasked just once though...or at least get a real name for him. But I'm pretty sure Marvelous is gonna be mean and keep him masked. Not fair, given that we get the real name of the other contest judge. Female players always get the short end of the stick, even nowadays when we are the majority of the player base. But still, Woofio is a much better jokey bachelor than Kappa and Gourmet.

But who knows, there are a couple of things that make Woofio and Stephanie fall short of the other marriage candidates (I heard you can't eat meals together with them, and the heck would they not? My guess is they did not have time to make those food requests your spouse will sometimes ask you), so maybe they will polish them in a future update. Given the huge glitch that prevents one from marrying Inari in this update, there's at least one other update coming.
Ronin19
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Gothicat wrote:I wish we could see Woofio unmasked just once though...or at least get a real name for him. But I'm pretty sure Marvelous is gonna be mean and keep him masked. Not fair, given that we get the real name of the other contest judge. Female players always get the short end of the stick, even nowadays when we are the majority of the player base. But still, Woofio is a much better jokey bachelor than Kappa and Gourmet.
From MFoMT and up until IoH (so probably just MFoMT and DSC) I thought it was the opposite; MFoMT gave Won, Kappa and the Gourmet as marriage candidates (8 vs. the 6 in FoMT) and in DSC gave the ability to marry the Mineral Town cast and stay married to them (11 vs the 9 that don't end your game in DS plus DSC doesn't have DS's glitches )

On Woofio's name (Spoilering just in case)
Spoiler:
I think it's more likely because it's all he's gone by for the last few years and it may be weird to be called something else by everyone and no one may know who he is if he suddenly starts judging without the mask. Idk, maybe I'm biased because I like shy guys and he sounds super shy.
As for the MC having a name, well, she never is really introduced and was just there to explain stuff, so I don't find it just a coincidence that she suddenly gets a name. I think of her like a wrestling referee; no one needs to know their name, they just take care of the event. Now that she's become a marriage candidate, she has become a bigger character and, therefore, needs a name.
Gothicat
Disabled: By request

Post  Posted:

Ronin19 wrote: From MFoMT and up until IoH (so probably just MFoMT and DSC) I thought it was the opposite; MFoMT gave Won, Kappa and the Gourmet as marriage candidates (8 vs. the 6 in FoMT) and in DSC gave the ability to marry the Mineral Town cast and stay married to them (11 vs the 9 that don't end your game in DS plus DSC doesn't have DS's glitches )
I still think the female players have had the short end of the stick in this franchise. First, we had to wait years to get girl versions of the games, then we had a bunch of games were the game ended if you married as a girl (GBC3 and BTN come to mind). Kappa and Gourmet were such jokey candidates and so unappealing that they barely counted as candidates in my opinion. You have a point about DS:C, but I feel it was balanced out since: we had the aforementioned games were the game ended if you married anyone as a girl, whereas guy players in DS can just choose other candidates; not everyone had the GBA games so in that case the girls got less candidates than the guys; the normal Forget-Me-Not Valley guys were so unappealing compared to the girls, it was ridiculously unfair. This is a case of YMMV of course, but there's a reason most players without a GBA link married Skye.

It is all a matter of personal opinion of course. But I still find it odd that to this day the guy players never get a jokey candidate like the girls do, it's always cute/beautiful girls for them. I like Woofio and all, but it feels unfair to me. So I at least want to see his face once.