3oT NA/EU trading thread! ;)

Explore Lulukoko, Tsukuyusa, and Westown in this multi-cultural farming game for Nintendo 3DS. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Jun 2016. NA release = Feb 2017. EU release = Oct 2017.
Sigyn
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

I need 1 tea leaves. I somehow forgot to grow them all year for the tea festival. I have some gems and some ore, but that's about it.
ChocolateKisses
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

im still in need of Prickly pearl cactus Q_Q i need about 8 of them, but any contribution is appretiated! i have alot of gems, gold, sweet potatoes (if u need em?) max star milk, jersey milk, max star eggs...and idk, just tell me what you want and i'll see if i can get it. i have alot of gold so i can buy stuff for you if you need.

Also, anybody got chili peppers? i need it for the quest thing. if you can give me about 4 i can turn them into seeds Q_Q that would be nice!
Alexaius
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

ChocolateKisses wrote:im still in need of Prickly pearl cactus Q_Q i need about 8 of them, but any contribution is appretiated! i have alot of gems, gold, sweet potatoes (if u need em?) max star milk, jersey milk, max star eggs...and idk, just tell me what you want and i'll see if i can get it. i have alot of gold so i can buy stuff for you if you need.

Also, anybody got chili peppers? i need it for the quest thing. if you can give me about 4 i can turn them into seeds Q_Q that would be nice!
I've got a bunch of cactus stockpiled so I could get you the 8 you need.
ChocolateKisses
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

Alexaius wrote:
ChocolateKisses wrote:im still in need of Prickly pearl cactus Q_Q i need about 8 of them, but any contribution is appretiated! i have alot of gems, gold, sweet potatoes (if u need em?) max star milk, jersey milk, max star eggs...and idk, just tell me what you want and i'll see if i can get it. i have alot of gold so i can buy stuff for you if you need.

OMGGGGG thank you so much, my FC is 3840-9611-3760

and what would you like in return btw?
Alexaius
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

ChocolateKisses wrote:
Alexaius wrote:

NP, if you happen to have any coconut or 1 cacao you don't mind parting with that'd be awesome. If not no worries just send whatever you want.
Saffy
Pick Potatos, not boogers

Post  Posted:

ChocolateKisses wrote:
Alexaius wrote:

I may have those Chilli's ya need :) though, low quality.
ChocolateKisses
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

Alexaius wrote:
ChocolateKisses wrote:
Alexaius wrote:

NP, if you happen to have any coconut or 1 cacao you don't mind parting with that'd be awesome. If not no worries just send whatever you want.
Q_Q unfortunately i dont //cries. really sorry. but ill send you some cool stuff ♥ oh and i checked and i only need 5! do you want me to open the island, or should you? (i added you btw)
Alexaius
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

ChocolateKisses wrote:
Alexaius wrote:
ChocolateKisses wrote:
Alexaius wrote:

Q_Q unfortunately i dont //cries. really sorry. but ill send you some cool stuff ♥ oh and i checked and i only need 5! do you want me to open the island, or should you? (i added you btw)
It's all good no worries, I'll open.
ChocolateKisses
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

Saffy wrote:
ChocolateKisses wrote:
Alexaius wrote:

I may have those Chilli's ya need :) though, low quality.

ohhh thats fine. i just need to ship them over to lulukoko xD is there anything you want in return?
Saffy

Post  Posted:

If ya have alot to spare, gold pls? Trying to build something.. QuQ If not that, quality fruit is fine! or sapplings. ya need 4, right? Im gonna check for'em!
memesama
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

I need 2 puddings (or the ingredients to make them idc) I'm not quite sure what anyone would want in return, so just ask and I'll see if I have it!
ChocolateKisses
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

Saffy wrote:If ya have alot to spare, gold pls? Trying to build something.. QuQ If not that, quality fruit is fine! or sapplings. ya need 4, right? Im gonna check for'em!
sure thing. my FC is 3840-9611-3760. do you want me to make the island or should you?
Saffy

Post  Posted:

ChocolateKisses wrote:
Saffy wrote:If ya have alot to spare, gold pls? Trying to build something.. QuQ If not that, quality fruit is fine! or sapplings. ya need 4, right? Im gonna check for'em!
sure thing. my FC is 3840-9611-3760. do you want me to make the island or should you?
Sadly, you gotta wait abit.. I apparently traded them all, already and no shops are open due to a festival! Sorry ^^'
ChocolateKisses
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

Saffy wrote:
ChocolateKisses wrote:
Sadly, you gotta wait abit.. I apparently traded them all, already and no shops are open due to a festival! Sorry ^^'
ahaha np! just send me a message when you ready to trade.
Saffy

Post  Posted:

Grrr QuQ Im sooo sorry for the wait, I'll add ya and deliver whenever ^^
memesama wrote:I need 2 puddings (or the ingredients to make them idc) I'm not quite sure what anyone would want in return, so just ask and I'll see if I have it!
i can help!