3oT NA/EU trading thread! ;)

Explore Lulukoko, Tsukuyusa, and Westown in this multi-cultural farming game for Nintendo 3DS. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Jun 2016. NA release = Feb 2017. EU release = Oct 2017.
Rey Runneby
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Actually, I just realized that i have a second game file where I can get the coconuts from. I just need a charitable soul to help me transfer all 15 of them.

I also have all kinds of items if anyone needs.

Thanks!
McLovinGod
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

Post  Posted:

Hey guys. I’m playing SOS: Trio Of Towns. Does anyone have 10 alpaca wool to trade with me? I’m trying to finish the town link for Lulukoko
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

McLovinGod wrote:Hey guys. I’m playing SOS: Trio Of Towns. Does anyone have 10 alpaca wool to trade with me? I’m trying to finish the town link for Lulukoko
If I remember to find my copy of the game in my messy game holder I’ll help you
4Macaron
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

hi everybody!
anyone wanting to trade with me? i need 10 + wool atm
my time zone is EU, add me as a friend if you want to help and exchange stuff, i play on the afternoon and evening mostly ^^

here is my FC 5215-0712-1258

thx :heart:
Litet
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

Hello I am recently starting the game, I was wondering if someone want to trade me strawberry, potato, and a coconut tree preferably 5* I really don't have much as I am on spring year 1 and day 11

Help me please :(
Jamsan
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Rey Runeby wrote:
Jamsan wrote:Hi everyone! It's been a while since I've been on this forum. Last time was back when I played HM:ANB. Anyway, I'm in need of brown alpaca cloth or wool. Around 20 pieces to be precise of either one. I thought you could get brown alpaca cloth from a regular alpaca but I just realised you need to get a brown alpaca :P :(

So if anyone is willing to trade with me, I have an array of items. Just let me know what you'd like and I'll see if I have it. Thanks!!

Edit (17/04/2019) - I no longer need the brown alpaca wool now :lala: I managed to buy a brown alpaca and gave it loads of chewy treats and sweet fodder so I got 20 pieces of cloth to change the interior of the mansion in no time. If anyone needs items, feel free to PM or respond in this thread and I'll see if I have it. I do have a decent amount of all variants of pearls and also thyme among other items.
Would you happen to have 15 coconuts?
Thanks!!

Wow, I just hopped back onto the forum and had no idea someone replied to my message from back in April :lol:

If you still want to trade, I can do so on weekends. Let me know if you still require any items.
MissKitty
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

Considering starting again as it's been a while since I played and it's so hard to pick up the game again from the onset :(

Or help me transfer stuff from my old file too the new one?

I'll be playing for most of the next few days
Nadya
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Does anyone still using multiplayer?
I just recently played the game, I know I am super late but eh...
I hope people still want to trade.
kirbyderbygirl
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

Yes I do!
Nadya
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Hi! I have replied your PM. Idk if it's been sent or not so in case you haven't received it...

Here's my FC:
2509-6770-2873
And this one too
0946-3248-6065

Thank you! ^^
one99five
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Don't suppose anyone still plays and would be willing to swap me an Ice? I just need one. Bet you can guess why lol. I can swap some +quality milk or sheep/suffolk/rabbit/grey rabbit alpaca wool, possibly? I'm in Summer of Y2 so if there's anything you think I might have that you need, just let me know.
Famer Mint
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Hey! Would someone be willing to trade me 20 adzuki beans? I can try to find something worth value and I’m happy to discuss in a private message!

Thank you!
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Would anyone be willing to trade a LOT of cole slaw? I have plenty of ores, crops, quality animal products, whatever you need! I’m in Spring Year2