3oT NA/EU trading thread! ;)

Explore Lulukoko, Tsukuyusa, and Westown in this multi-cultural farming game for Nintendo 3DS. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Jun 2016. NA release = Feb 2017. EU release = Oct 2017.
Lenna36
Spinich Bodyguard
Spinich Bodyguard

Post  Posted:

^I don't really play as much anymore, but I check the thread from time to time. That being said I think I have all the items. I'm just hard to get ahold of for trades.
kumamons
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Lenna36 wrote:^I don't really play as much anymore, but I check the thread from time to time. That being said I think I have all the items. I'm just hard to get ahold of for trades.
i'd love to trade with you! what's your schedule? i should be free most of today and tomorrow if you have time :-)
my FC is 1220-8317-9907
Lenna36
Spinich Bodyguard
Spinich Bodyguard

Post  Posted:

^Tomorrow will probably be better for me. Though I don't know the exact time yet. Most likely late afternoon EST. I'll message you my FC and a message when I can trade.
AWESOMEGAMER
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

grey rabbit +, moonstones
:-/ mine is taking fooorever

I've got wool+, flax, coconuts, wool, grapes
Please And Thank You
Later Gamers (Farmers)
Lovely/Lovely
HMfarmergirl19
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper

Post  Posted:

Yeah so, it's been awhile (thanks to college and other stuff going on) but I've been playing through 3oT lately and I really need either some flax seeds, or just flax(and multiplayer in general seems really dead rn :/ ) . I have 5 star milk, eggs, gems and I can also get wool+ and Suffolk wool+ as well if anyone wants to trade with me. Thank you in advance and I appreciate it! :)
FC: 2535-4472-7931
Name: AriesRose
Farm name: Kibou Farm
Farmer name: Sophie
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Anyone willing to help me move some Quiche onto my guy file? I think I made 20 of them.
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Sorry, I shouldn't have been specific since I didn't have my game open or anything to actually look through and choose a hairstyle with which most hats don't go. I just meant to say that the hats you can wear are dependent on your hairstyle and chose pigtails as my example because that's a style IRL that would disallow most hats.
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Lol kikki wrong thread but thanks for the correction.
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Sorry :) I just poked the latest thread showing on the board index without realizing that there were two new Shan posts rather than just the one. I'm a Dizzy Debbie today.
xXSakuraXx
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Hello! I am looking to trade for some chilli peppers/ chilli pepper seeds! I’m not able to unlock them yet and want to complete the Lulukoko B request! I can trade any gems or ores, animal products, produce or whatever else you need on request. Thank you in advance! :)
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

xXSakuraXx wrote:Hello! I am looking to trade for some chilli peppers/ chilli pepper seeds! I’m not able to unlock them yet and want to complete the Lulukoko B request! I can trade any gems or ores, animal products, produce or whatever else you need on request. Thank you in advance! :)
I have some seeds, I really don’t need anything in return.
xXSakuraXx
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Shan O 123 wrote: I have some seeds, I really don’t need anything in return.
Thank you so much! You’re so lovely. I’ll give you stuff you can ship at least so you can make some gold. :)
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Sounds good. How would you like to trade?
xXSakuraXx
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Shan O 123 wrote:Sounds good. How would you like to trade?
As in via friend code or online? Or something else? I’m not sure what you mean I’m sorry!
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Friend or online. I added your fc.