What should I name my farmer?

Explore Lulukoko, Tsukuyusa, and Westown in this multi-cultural farming game for Nintendo 3DS. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Jun 2016. NA release = Feb 2017. EU release = Oct 2017.
JunkerFarmer
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

See... My name is too long, and it doesn't have any easy nicknames like, say, Elizabeth... I always have a hard time choosing names in old Pokemon games and Harvest Moon and such, because I like the girl to be ME. So can you guys suggest some pretty names that fit into the name box, please? Pretty, elegant, or strong and unisex... As long as it's not Maya levels of cute and sugary, I'm open to the suggestion!
PokeFarmer
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

You could change Elizabeth to Eliza?
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I'm really sorry, guys, but this specific type of thread is against the forum rules. Under 'why was my post locked?' in the rules section, this reason is given:

"- Asking for others to play your game: If you don't have the ability to make your own decisions and must ask the other forum members who you should marry, what to name your cows, etc., the topic will be locked. The game's adventure is for you to decide and no one else. "

But I will suggest to you to check baby name sites such as babynames.com or nameberry.com, which has a good easy-to-use search.
JunkerFarmer
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

Kikki wrote:I'm really sorry, guys, but this specific type of thread is against the forum rules. Under 'why was my post locked?' in the rules section, this reason is given:

"- Asking for others to play your game: If you don't have the ability to make your own decisions and must ask the other forum members who you should marry, what to name your cows, etc., the topic will be locked. The game's adventure is for you to decide and no one else. "

But I will suggest to you to check baby name sites such as babynames.com or nameberry.com, which has a good easy-to-use search.
Thank you for telling me this... I haven't been on here in a couple of years and completely forgot about that rule, haha. Well, guess I'll go browse my baby name books some more!
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Not a problem at all, sorry to be a rule-pointer-outer. :) The search on that site I linked is quite fun to play with if you want to try it. Also, if you need advice and know someone is receptive to swapping ideas with you, there's no problem in PM-ing about these things. :)
JunkerFarmer
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

Kikki wrote:Not a problem at all, sorry to be a rule-pointer-outer. :) The search on that site I linked is quite fun to play with if you want to try it. Also, if you need advice and know someone is receptive to swapping ideas with you, there's no problem in PM-ing about these things. :)
Thank you very much, it's better than having a mod come at me, because that's always scary, even if it's a minor infraction like this.
And thank you for the site suggestion. I'll have to look at it later.
Oh, and also, I haven't been on here since 2015 or '16, so I'm afraid I don't know anyone on here well enough for that... But it makes sense that PMs are more lax about that sort of thing.