XSeed is streaming Trio of Towns at 2:30 pst

Explore Lulukoko, Tsukuyusa, and Westown in this multi-cultural farming game for Nintendo 3DS. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Jun 2016. NA release = Feb 2017. EU release = Oct 2017.
Rancherita
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

Post  Posted:

Noooooes, I keep getting disconnected :o

Seems it's the stream though.

Adorable so far :bunny: It is the beginning sequence, with Q&As
Beedlebud
Pick Potatos, not boogers
Pick Potatos, not boogers

Post  Posted:

Celestrian wrote:It's probably just me but I don't see the appeal of someone else playing a HM/SoS game unless it's someone I know very well. Also since I'm going to get the game myself in a few days, then it could potentially ruin the experience if I already know about a lot of stuff that's in there.
I mean...I don't really understand spoiler-fear in this particular series. It's Harvest Moon. Most of what you're going to be doing in the game is exactly the same as what you've done in the past. And there's very little story to speak of. Which is why I don't have any problems with spoiling anything and everything about the game.
Celestrian
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

@Beedlebud: Eh fair enough but still unless it's somebody I know very well I still won't watch it. I'm not sure why but it just doesn't appeal to me. :lol: Also I haven't really gotten into a game since ANB so whatever has changed since then are things I want to discover on my own for the MOST part.
RopeMaidenKirie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

The appeal to me is listening and watching the localization team play, while hearing various tidbits, facts and trivia about the game and/or localization. It's really nice to see a few of the people involved in the process talk about the game instead of just communicating through various social media outlets.
Celestrian
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

I guess when it's put that way, I can understand the appeal a lot better. :lol:
Kross lover/fan
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

It keeps on freezing or the audio keeps cutting off :/
Missed most of it now and with these errors I'm not sure I want to keep watching ^^'

Looks cute though and ill get my hands on it in just a few more days so it doesn't matter too much to me lol.
PokeFarmer
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

They have bad internet lol.
ryoko11
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

The cutting out seems to happen in spurts. It's a shame, as I'm really enjoying their comments and tidbits about the game. "How did this chicken makes this mess? What did you eat?!" LOL. Okay, the conversations can get entertaining too.
WeirdRG
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

At least they said it'll be put up on youtube
Blue Rose
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

It's been working fine for me!

Anyway, very cute video. Imo, I don't really need it much cause it seems to function like an improved SoS and I liked SoS so I'm pretty sure I'll enjoy the game. But it's definitely nice to here the folks at XSeed play/talk about the game and all that. <3
PokeFarmer
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

I love the doo-doo thing! Haa.... doo-doo.
AllisAurora
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

One thing that I thought was neat was the pocket calendar, which is item you can buy. It takes up a slot in your rucksack and you can check villagers' birthdays and other events when you are out and about. It's nice to have it on the go with you.
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

There was some freezing moments but it was working just fine.

Game looks fun, I enjoyed watching it. They even confirmed some things which is nice. <33
Nurylon
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Post  Posted:

During the stream the Tibetan Mastiff showed up and I was so so excited (SO BIG!!!!!) and I found the videos of the stream so that I could take a screenshot of it. I ended up making a gif (under spoiler as it reveals some context).
Spoiler:
Just a very cropped puppers:
Image Image
I have never been so excited about a dog in my entire life. I hope the Great Pyrenees is just as giant!
Last edited by Nurylon on Feb 25, 2017 3:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
cinnamon_yuki
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Nurylon wrote:During the stream the Tibetan Mastiff showed up and I was so so excited (SO BIG!!!!!) and I found the videos of the stream so that I could take a screenshot of it. I ended up making a gif (under spoiler as it reveals some context).
Spoiler:
Just a very cropped puppers:
I have never been so excited about a dog in my entire life. I hope the Great Pyrenees is just as giant!
So adorable!! Now I want one! So now to Furmiliar with... I read you could only do it once.