Question about Woofio

Explore Lulukoko, Tsukuyusa, and Westown in this multi-cultural farming game for Nintendo 3DS. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Jun 2016. NA release = Feb 2017. EU release = Oct 2017.
princesszelda
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Sorry in advance if this has been asked & answered, but, do we ever get to see Woofio without his costume on? I know in his final love event he
Spoiler:
says he will show himself only to you
, but do we ever actually get to see him?

Sorry if this rattles anyone, but being married to a guy who stays in a big dog costume forever seems like a waste of a bachelor IMO.

Thanks! :lala: :heart:
GemiMini
Not the Eggplant Wizard
Not the Eggplant Wizard

Post  Posted:

From what I've read on tumblr, I'm fairly sure the player never gets to see him with the costume off. There's scenes where it's implied that he takes off the costume but it fades to black or something and you never get to see him. That's one of the main reasons I'm not too interested in romancing him. However, his kids do confirm that his hair is blue lol
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Spoiler:
Nope. Only clue we have about his actual appearance is by seeing his kids. They have bright blue hair!
princesszelda
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Thanks guys! Yeah, I saw the kid photos so I was confused as to why I couldn't find one of himself and figured it was likely we never got to see him.

Too bad. It'd be cool if he took it off permanently after marriage, or something. Would have made courting him seem, I dunno, worth it? Dude must have a pretty sweet personality if people are seriously digging marrying a furry.
irulethegalaxy
Spinich Bodyguard
Spinich Bodyguard

Post  Posted:

He's got an interesting backstory. Plus, "Here's my husbando. He's a dude in a dog suit."

yeeep. Makes me laugh. Totally building the Pet House, and Woofio and I shall be happy together.
Blademaster_Aio
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Post  Posted:

He has backstory.

Well, each to his own, he's on the way bottom for me, once I've married everyone else.