DLC will come for NA release!!

Explore Lulukoko, Tsukuyusa, and Westown in this multi-cultural farming game for Nintendo 3DS. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Jun 2016. NA release = Feb 2017. EU release = Oct 2017.
HlaineL
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Kikki wrote: EDIT: I forgot! Welcome, Hlainel :) (I'm starting to lose track of all the new seedlings and whether I've said 'hi' or not, yet. :( )
Hi o/
Been lurking the ToT pages the last few days. Not sure how much I'll be on forums after the game launches, just eager and excited for the release. Everyone seems quite nice here though! And the excitement is infectious.
JunkerFarmer wrote:THIS IS SO GREAT!!! I may not be marrying Stephanie or Woofio, but I'll certainly be pleased as punch to have a more balanced roster! And of course the added events are the best part for me! Even though I may not benefit from all of it, I will DEFINITELY be buying all the packs to show support for XSeed and all that they do for us!)
Oooh didn't know there were new events!! Also I might not buy all the DLC but definitely planning on buying some to show support for XSeed. It's always a delight hearing from them since they always seem to be such a great team in terms of fan feedback and trying to localize game with as much authenticity as possible.
VictaGirl
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

Post  Posted:

I am very happy
I am planning to marry Inari in my second boy file later, so it will be very interesting, like new game
Arcy
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

It is official, the fogu forum is moving too fast for me to actually read everything. :(

I knew this day would come...
cinnamon_yuki
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

The one thing I'm curious about now is how Xseed will break down the DLC. For example, some people here would only want to shell out some money for the new events. Based from the flow of the Japanese patch, there were some events that were added after the Woofio and Stephanie became available as marriage candidates. Does this effect those haven't bought the Woofio and Stephanie DLC?
gossipstone
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

Arcy wrote:It is official, the fogu forum is moving too fast for me to actually read everything. :(

50 users online right now. :o
GamerJustin
Pick Potatos, not boogers

Post  Posted:

It's nice to them bringing over all the DLC. I'm sure the game is complete already, but with this additional information
Alexaius
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

I'm really happy to hear this. More content is always fun and Stephenie seemed interesting to me so I know I'll be making a new file later on when it's added.
irulethegalaxy
Spinich Bodyguard
Spinich Bodyguard

Post  Posted:

gossipstone wrote:
Arcy wrote:It is official, the fogu forum is moving too fast for me to actually read everything. :(

We are a small but dedicated group of very happy farmers.
PokeFarmer
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

irulethegalaxy wrote:
gossipstone wrote:

I always get frustrated when I answer something, and 3 posts are made and then I have to change my post, the ANOTHER one is made.
And yes, we are a dedicated group of farmers.
irulethegalaxy
Spinich Bodyguard
Spinich Bodyguard

Post  Posted:

PokeFarmer wrote:
irulethegalaxy wrote:
gossipstone wrote:

I always get frustrated when I answer something, and 3 posts are made and then I have to change my post, the ANOTHER one is made.
Small, happy, dedicated, and CHATTY group of farmers :)
PokeFarmer
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

irulethegalaxy wrote:
PokeFarmer wrote:
irulethegalaxy wrote:
gossipstone wrote:

Alright, alright.
Back on topic: I'm glad that DLC will come out for NA. It makes happy video game enthusiasts.
gossipstone
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

irulethegalaxy wrote:
PokeFarmer wrote:
irulethegalaxy wrote:
gossipstone wrote:

It's nice to see the forum so active. I'm glad so many other people are really excited haha.
RopeMaidenKirie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Thank you XSEED <3 So happy it's being brought over!

Yeah it's nice to see the forums active again. Always goes in cycles :D Very nice to see some fresh faces around here as well, so welcome to anyone new here!
SakunoHaru

Post  Posted:

yay im so happy! thank you Xseed! definitely will buy all of the DLC's!
Blue Rose
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

RopeMaidenKirie wrote:Yeah it's nice to see the forums active again. Always goes in cycles :D Very nice to see some fresh faces around here as well, so welcome to anyone new here!
I'm not.
Spoiler:

Just kidding.