The romantic transcripts topic currently updating!

Explore Lulukoko, Tsukuyusa, and Westown in this multi-cultural farming game for Nintendo 3DS. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Jun 2016. NA release = Feb 2017. EU release = Oct 2017.
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Kikki here’s your event! https://shipper-girl-27.tumblr.com/Even ... age/Yuzuki

I go add it to the main post.
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Hey, that background colour goes great with Yuzuki. :D
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Kikki wrote:Hey, that background colour goes great with Yuzuki. :D
Actually that’s just my main tumblr color. Works out lol
Sasuko
Spinich Bodyguard
Spinich Bodyguard

Post  Posted:

Ludus Yellow Flower Event
Spoiler:
Hmmmm...
Oh, hey, (MC Name).
I was just thinking. For some reason, clients have completely stopped coming to my workshop.
I've been trying to figure out why, but it just doesn't make sense.
Most of my jobs are repairs, so if there isn't any work, does that mean nothing is breaking?
Or are people not coming in because they're not happy with my abilities? I can't ignore that possibility.
Huh? Yeah, I suppose we could just go out and ask.
That's a good idea. And I'd definitely be glad to have the company!
My last projects came from Iluka, Nana and... Zahau, I think.
I guess we should start with them.

Tototara: Well, well! If it isn't (MC Name) and Ludus.
Iluka: Huh, look who's here.
Iluka: All that lovey-dovey pink around you is enough to make a girl give up the colour...
Iluka: ...but that's not the case right now, is it?
Iluka: In fact, your auras look way more dull and gray than you'd expect from a happy new couple.
Iluka: What happened?
Ludus: Both you and Nana are here. That's good.
Ludus: Over the last few days customers have completely stopped coming to my shop. Do either of you have any idea why?
Iluka: Couldn't tell ya. How would we know? Are you sure your work isn't just going down the tubes?
Tototara: Now, now. These things happen.
Tototar: But setting that aside for now... (MC Name), are you and Ludus getting along well?
(MC nods)
Tototara: I see, I see. That's good to hear.
Tototara: Singing the praises of one's relatives may seem like bragging, but Ludus is a good man, isn't he?
Tototara: He is my favorite grandson, after all! I raised him with my own hands to be the best man he can be.
Iluka: But that favorite grandson you're oh-so-proud of went and dragged (MC Name) into his room... BEFORE they were dating.
Tototara: Well, I suppose that wasn't very gentleman-like, was it, Iluka?
Tototara: You two have been friends since you were little. Maybe you should have done a better job of teaching him the right way to treat a lady.
Iluka: "Raised him with my own hands." Hmph.
Ludus: (MC Name), let's get going, yeah? Staying here is just asking for trouble on a number of levels.
Ludus: Let's go see Zahau. Maybe he has an idea.

Zahau: Yo, Ludus! (MC Name)! You two on a date? You are, huh? I can tell.
Ludus: Uh, no. This isn't a date.
Ludus: In the last few days I haven't had any customers by my shop.
Ludus: Do you have any idea why? Even is it's just a rumor...
Zahau: Eh? You don't know? Ya see --
(Caolila pinches him)
Zahau: OUCH!! Ow ow ow ow!!
Zahau: Caolila! What was that for?
Zahau: Ohhhh.
Caolila: ... (looking cross)
Zahau: E kala mai.
Caolila: You two must me on a date, right?
Caolila: Then why hang around here? Ludus, be a gentleman and take your date somewhere fun and romantic.
Ludus: Uh... Okay.

Ludus: Ahhhh...
I think I'm starting to get the picture.
If I'm right, maybe this is starting to make sense...
Haulani: Why, aloha, Schalk and Alma.
Schalk: Aloha!
Schalk: Oh, wait, Grandpa Haulani. Are you here to see Ludus for something?
Haulani: Ho ho ho! Why, yes I am. Is that a problem?
Alma: Yes! You can't bother him right now!
Schalk: Yeah! Ludus finally got a girlfriend, so none of us should disturb him!
Alma: Ludus is always helping everyone out all the time! Now it's our turn to pay back the favor!
Haulani: Oho! That is very true. I wasn't being very considerate, was I? I guess my request isn't exactly urgent, so I'll ask for his help some other time. Ho ho!
Schalk: Yeah! Do that!
Alma: Mahalo, Grandpa Haulani!

Ludus: Aha! I thought so!
Man, those meddling kids! They sure can be little busybodies when they want to be.
But they went to a lot of trouble too...
Oh, well. I might not be getting any work done, but thanks to them, I got to spend time with you.
So I guess we do owe them some gratitude.
Anyway... Since I'm still out of work, maybe we should go on a date?
The whole town is kinda telling us to do it. Who are we to refuse?
(MC nods, event ends)

Yuzuki Light Green Event:
Spoiler:
(MC Name), you came at the perfect time.
I wanted to let you know I've finished the hairpiece you helped me design earlier.
I wouldn't have been able to create nearly as wonderful a piece without your help. You have my thanks.
Though, I do have one request of your now. Could I ask you to try on the completed piece?
I normally ask my grandmother to model my finished pieces for me...
But this time I think it would suit you a little better.
I'll need to adjust your hairstyle so that the piece can be set properly, but don't worry. I'll put it back once I'm finished. Will you help me?
(MC nods)
Wonderful! Could I ask you to take a seat right here, please?
All right, let's begin. Please let me know if anything pulls or tugs.
There. Finished.
I used materials from all three towns to build this particular piece.
Originally, I planned to make three separate pieces, one to exemplify each town.
But thanks to you, I cam to the conclusion that I could make better a piece if I displayed all three elements in harmony with each other.
Its not an idea I would have reached on my own. I owe quite a lot to you, (MC Name)
No, you needn't be so humble.
It was by thinking of you and your day-to-day life that I was able to make this piece.
You are the embodiment of how all three of our towns come together. Thus, I thought to make a piece that would compliment you.
Personally, I find this to be one of my most satisfying works in a long time. It looks very...beautiful on you.
Um, (MC name)? Your cheeks are starting to look a little red. Is having your hair up like that making you feel chilly?
I see. I guess it must have been my imagination.
Well then, I think its time we took the piece out. Thank you for agreeing to model is for me.
Now, I must be off to deliver the completed piece to my master.
(MC Name), please allow me to thank you once again. I couldn't have done this without you.
Oh, yes. I almost forgot.
This is some perfume I made from the flowers you collected for me. I made two bottles, so you may have one.
Please accept it as a small token of my thanks.
Hm? Is it okay if you put some on? Of course. Please, go ahead.
(I put some of the perfume on. ...It smells very nice.)
Isn't it a lovely fragrance? I'm glad you like it.
Anyway, I'm afraid I really must be going now. I'm sorry for taking up so much of your time.
Please come and visit again sometime.
(MC walks away)
Hinata: Hey, (MC Name)
Yo! What's up? Something going on out here?
Hm...? Hey (MC Name), why do you smell like some kind of fancy garden?
Perfume? And you got it from Yuzuki!?
Its just... You know...
When a guy gives a girl perfume, most of the time there's, well...a romantic meaning behind it, right?
Though really, the only one who can say why Yuzuki did it is Yuzuki himself.
And in his case, there's a pretty high chance he had no idea there was that kind of extra meaning to it.
Wait...Darn! I don't have time to be chit-chatting out here. I'd better get back to work before the boss yells at me. Later!
Ludus Reverse Confession:
Spoiler:
So... How do I explain?
When we first met, it felt like I'd gotten a new little sister - -a new addition to my ohana.
The fact that I wanted to look out for you, and that I was so relaxed talking to you... I chalked it all up to you being ohana.
But, uh... It looks like I was wrong.
Remember what I told you that one day?
When you came into my room and innocently said some things, and I told you to be careful because a guy might get ideas?
Well, by that point I was already in love with you.
You weren't ohana to me anymore...you were a wonderful, beautiful, attractive person.
Still, my feelings didn't give me the right to get on your case like that.
For that, I apologize. E kala mai.
But that doesn't change what's in my heart...
(MC Name), I love you. Please be my girlfriend.
(If you select "I love you too")
Really...? I'm not dreaming, am I?
Thank the spirits. I'm so glad.
I guess this makes us a couple now, yeah?
Mahalo, (MC Name). I promise I'll do everything I can do make you happy.
Oh, you know what?
This might sound silly, but what if I had a special nickname for you? One only I get to use?
What do you think?
(If you select yes, you get to choose a name)
So...you like (NN), yeah?
I like it. You're my (NN) now.
Well, as nice as this was, I guess we'd better get back to our routines, yeah? I've still got work to do today. (even though it's your day off? xD)
C'mon. Let me walk you home.
(Back at your house)
We're here already. I swear that went faster than usual...
Sheesh. Letting you go is already getting difficult. Maybe I'm not as disciplined as I thought.
Anyway... I'm really looking forward to seeing you again soon. Aloha wau i a'oe!
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Index is updated.
Sasuko
Spinich Bodyguard
Spinich Bodyguard

Post  Posted:

I love how you also included the bit I put in Ludus reverse confession where he says "I still have work to do" and I put a side note of "Really, it's your day off!" xD
Sasuko
Spinich Bodyguard
Spinich Bodyguard

Post  Posted:

Hinata Reverse Confession:
Spoiler:
So, do you remember that time when you helped me practice lines for my play?
At the time, I kinda blew off what happened as me getting into my role a little too much...
But if I'm being honest about it, I wasn't even acting. I totally meant every word I said.
I mean, every line perfectly described exactly how I feel about you.
Then, when you looked nervous about going home alone after hearing the ghost stories, I wanted to reassure you.
And when you said I looked really cool doing my job, I felt, like, a surge of energy that put me on cloud nine for the rest of the day.
Heck, even just standing here talking to you right now has my heart thudding at a million miles a minute. Look! My hands are shaking!
Maybe that makes me seem a little uncool, but I'm so excited around you I can't help it. I love you that much.
In fact, I love you more than anybody! So please, will you be my girlfriend?
(If you select "I love you too")
Yes!! Yes, yes, yessss!! Wooo-hooo! Man, I'm so happy right now!!
This means we're a couple, right!? This is so awesome! I wanna shout it from the rooftops and tell everyone!
Thanks, (MC name). You have no idea how happy this makes me. Er, maybe you do... Anyway, I'm super-happy!
I promise, I'm gonna work even harder now! At my job, at rehearsals...and for you.
I wanna make sure I'm someone you're proud to call your boyfriend!
So anyway...Since we're officially a couple, I was kinda thinking I could give you a nickname...
(If you agree to a nickname)
So you want me to call you (NN)?
Cool! I'll call you (NN) from now on.
And everytime I say it, you'll know just how much I love you, right?
Anyway, I guess we still have things to do, huh? C'mon. I'll walk you to your place.
Come to think of it, I haven't walked you home since that night with the scary stories.
Whaddya say we take more time to walk back than we did? I wanna stay with you as long as I can.

Well, here we are. Today has kinda been nerve-racking, huh? If you're feeling as tired as I am, take it easy, okay?
From now on, I'll be happy to walk with you anywhere you want to go. Or do anything else for that matter!
Sasuko
Spinich Bodyguard
Spinich Bodyguard

Post  Posted:

Yuzuki Reverse Confession:
Spoiler:
First, thank you for your help designing those hair decorations.
When I showed them to my boss, he said they were my best work yet.
It wouldn't have been possible without your time and patience. Thank you very much.
In the time we've spent together, I've repeatedly found myself marveling at how remarkably kind you are.
I've been dazzled by your beauty, as well as how much you care for others...
...and eventually I had to face the fact that my heart was overflowing with love for you.
I never thought that I could feel such raw and powerful emotions.
(MC Name), I love you. Could you accept these feelings I have for you and love me in return?
I want to be your one true love, to stand by your side and be closer to you than anyone else.
(If you say "I love you too")
Thank you. I can't describe how happy I am right now. I want these feelings to bloom into a beautiful, lasting relationship.
To think, I was worried my feelings would go unrequited...
I'll do everything to ensure your happiness.
Oh, I know! To commemorate the occasion, why don't I give you a nickname? I think that would be lovely.
(If you agree to a Nickname)
So you'd like me to call you (NN)?
Well then. (NN)...
We're already starting to feel like a couple, aren't we?
Well... I suppose we have things to do, don't we?
But please, allow me to see you home.

I'd rather not leave you, but it seems I have no choice.
Let us see each other again soon! Today, tomorrow, the day after, and the day after that... Until next time!
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Thanks I’ll add them right now.
Sasuko
Spinich Bodyguard
Spinich Bodyguard

Post  Posted:

Inari Light Green Flower Event Part 1:
Spoiler:
... *groan* ...
... Oof. (MC Name), my apologies.
I...I am all right. Today is an...inauspicious day, so it is easy for me to...oof...be inflicted by impurities...
If I happen to overextend myself on days such as these...I will sometimes be left in...urf...this pitiable state...
---ACK!
(Inari turns into a White Fox)
...*cough* *cough*...What just happened...?
Hm? Have you grown taller since we saw each other last?
Is something the matter, (MC Name)? You are acting somewhat odd.
It's almost as if the cat has gotten your tongue.
Strange... I suddenly feel much lighter than usual.
And not only you, but the rest of the surroundings seem to have grown much larger...
Wait...is it possible that I accidentally transformed?
I have!? Then no wonder everything seems to different! My apologies, (MC Name), I must have given you quite the shock.
All members of the Vixeni clan, should we overexert outselves and use too much of our power, will sometimes revert to a fox's form.
This form allows us to minimize the energy we expend and recover our strength as quickly as possible.
However, it is hardly the most regal of things, and we are stuck without the use of any of our powers or abilities.
Once I have recovered enough of my energy, I will be able to return to my normal form, however. Do not fret.
Hm? You will accompany me until I have the strength to return to my normal form? Erm... well...
I would very much like to say I will be all right, but given that you have already seen me at my most inept, I doubt you will believe me.
I guess I shall just have to accept your generous good will, then, won't I? Will it be all right if I take up a few hours of your time today?
My thanks.
??: Oh, hiya, (MC Name)!
Sumomo: Are you taking a walk today? Oh...!
Sumomo: What an adorable little foxy!
(Sumomo pats Inari's head)
Sumomo: Hee hee! Look at how fluffy-wuffy it is.
Sumomo: Ahh! That's right! I was supposed to be running an errand!
Sumomo: If I take too long, Mr. Moriya will get mad and yell at me again!
Sumomo: I'm glad I got to say hello to you today, (MC Name). Have a nice day!
Inari: Fascinating. Not only was that young lady able to see me, she was able to touch me as well.
It seems that when I am in this form, not only you but all mortals can see me.
(MC has an idea)
I should take this opportunity to learn and experience things about mortal life that I otherwise could not?
What an alluring idea! I would very much like that!
(Inari is looking at a moving figure near Ra-Man's)
(MC Name), what is this!?
Oh! I see, I see! How novel!
(Scene changes to eating on a bench outside Ginjiro's)
Mmmm, I'm stuffed. Freshly made youkan is decidedly a treat.
"Shopping was another pleasant experience. I got to meet so many of the townsfolk, as well. This has been like a dream to me.
Until today, I had always dreaded the coming of inauspicious days...
...as they left me feeling ill and unwell in both body and spirit. All I could do was huddle in a ball and wait for them to pass.
But today was so pleasant and full of wonderful discoveries that I nearly forgot it was such a day at all.
And that is entirely due to your generous thoughtfulness. You have my gratitu--
(It then suddenly starts raining)
...!
N-No, I'm all right. It is just, er, embaressingly enough, I have...difficulties with water.
Getting wet is a discomforting and miserable experience for me. All the strength drains from my body and I have trouble even moving.
Normally, I would cast a spell that keeps the water away from me, but in this state I am unable to use my magic.
(When you opt to look for shelter, you then pick up Inari)
YIP!?
O-Oh, er. I-I see. This will indeed keep the rain from soaking me.
I cant believe I didn't think of something so simple as this myself. I am ashamed.
Thank you, (MC Name).
I must admit, your arms are quite warm. And...comforting.
Yet at the same time, my heart begins to flutter and patter like a dancing butterfly...
It is a very off feeling. I wonder what it is...
Erm! Nothing! Please, pay me no mind. I was simply talking to myself.
(The rain then stops)
It seems it was only a passing rain shower. I'm glad it let up so soon.
Erm...(MC name)? Thank you.
I am thankful you brought me under the shelter of this umbrella, yes...
But that I am this wet, yet have managed to remain relatively unafraid...
...is surely thanks to you...holding me, like this.
I am most deeply grateful, (MC Name).
Now then, if you wouldn't mind...
Would you please put me down?
Though I am still in my fox form, being held for this extended length of time is growing a touch...awkward.
(Inari then unexpectedly transforms back, still being held by you)
Oof...!...*cough* *cough*...There. I've finally returned to my normal...form...?
...!?
Wha--!? Ah! Aaaah!!
M-My profoundest apologies!
Erm! Ah! Um!
Th-Thank you again for your kind assistance today!
A-Anyway, I have returned to normal now, so, uh....
Haveagooddaybye!
(Inari runs away from you)
Ulg...M-My chest...Wh-What's wrong with me?
Have I not fully recovered?
Or is what I am feeling what I suspect it may be...?
Last edited by Sasuko on May 24, 2018 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sasuko
Spinich Bodyguard
Spinich Bodyguard

Post  Posted:

with that, I STILL don't know who else to pick! xD I am staying with Ludus so far since he really reminds me of the guy I have a crush on ^^ But then I am not sure who else I should go with! I am even still considering Inari but I just wish I was able to have the DLC xD
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Hmmm, the guide says that’s light green event part 1.
Sasuko
Spinich Bodyguard
Spinich Bodyguard

Post  Posted:

Shan O 123 wrote:Hmmm, the guide says that’s light green event part 1.
ah yes! sorry I forgot that Inari's next event is like a proposal! ^^;
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Nah, don’t apologize I was making sure I wasn’t missing anything. I knew they had two light green events.
Sasuko
Spinich Bodyguard
Spinich Bodyguard

Post  Posted:

Ludus Orange Flower Event:
Spoiler:
Hey! Aloha, (MC Name), What's up?
Are you here to see me?
Great!
You know I was just thinking about you.
I saw one of the statues in the ruins and I thought, "That looks like (MC Name)."
Ha ha ha!
I'm just fooling around. You don't have to get mad.
(Ludus ruffles your hair)
But I'm not kidding about being glad you stopped by. Why don't I close up early? We can hang out.
Nah, it's no big deal. Everybody here is really laid back.
If I'm not here, they'll just come by tomorrow.
So what should...
Iluka: LUDUS!!
Ludus: I stand corrected. Not EVERYBODY in town is laid back...
Iluka: Ludus! There's a board on our floor that's...
Iluka: Oh. What brings you here, (MC Name)?
Siluka: Aloha, (MC Name)...
Ludus: E kala mai, Iluka. (MC Name) and I were just heading out on a date. Can it wait until tomorrow?
Iluka: Bah. I guess it'll have to, won't it? Oh well.
Iluka: It's just, I dropped a pot and it dented one of the floorboards. That's all I wanted fixed.
Ludus: Is that it? Do you really need me right away for something that minor?
Iluka: Ugh! What's with that attitude? Aren't we your customers too?
Iluka: I was even trying to be nice by offering to wait, since I actually heard the word "date" come out of your mouth for once.
Siluka: Rude...
Ludus: Okay, okay. I get it. I'm a terrible person. E kala mai.
Ludus: I'll look at it tomorrow though, I promise.
(Ludus ruffles Iluka's hair)
Ludus: C'mon, let's go.
Iluka: Ludus...
Siluka: This could turn ugly...
Iluka: Yeah. I think a storm might be brewin'.
Siluka: But it's an opportunity.
Iluka: You're right about that.
Iluka: Maybe this will help them admit their true feelings about each other.

Ludus: ...an then Nana toppled over, right on top of Grandfather Haulani...!
(MC Name)? What's wrong?
Nothing? Are you sure about that?
(Ludus ruffles your hair again)
Really, what's wrong?
If there's something on your mind, tell me. Please.
(If you select "Am I still just a sister to you?")
Oh.
Did...did it bother you that I ruffled Iluka's hair?
It feels like I'm treating you the same way I treat the twins, yeah?
E kala mai. Old habits die hard, you know?
I'm not trying to treat you like a sister.
And I haven't thought of you as one since we started dating either.
I can't solve this with words, can I?
Okay. Then let me show you.
(Ludus then leans in and kisses you)
Do you understand now?
If I thought of you as a sister, even a little, I wouldn't do something like that.
The only person in the world that I want to kiss like that is you, (MC Name)
Honestly, I've wanted to do that for a while now.
I didn't want to admit this before, but when you came into my room that time before we started dating...
...my feelings for you got so strong that I could barely contain them.
After that, I convinced myself I had to keep my feelings under control. I've been holding back ever since.
I may have looked cool and confident to you...
But really, I'm still an insecure kid, terrified of letting my true feelings out and scaring you away.
And in the end, I still made you upset. E kala mai.
But from now on, I promise I won't do anything to make you feel upset or insecure.
So will you forgive me? Please?
(You nod)
Mahalo.
I'm so glad.

Siluka: It worked out...
Iluka: Looks like it! Thankfully. That was all Ludus' fault for being a bonehead.
Iluka: Of course (MC Name) is going to get worried if he keeps doing things like that to other girls!
Iluka: Ugh! What an idiot. When is he going to learn he doesn't have to be "big brother" forever?
Siluka: (MC Name) was wrong, too.
Iluka: Ain't that the truth?
Iluka: Despite what he says, Ludus hasn't thought of (MC Name) as a little sister at all. Not even they first day they met.
Iluka: It was completely obvious to anyone looking in from the outside, but those two couldn't see it.
Iluka: Geez! Out ohana is such a handful! What would that big baby do without his sisters to bail him out?
Siluka: They're both boneheads...
(The girls then laugh)