It was inevitable!

Explore Lulukoko, Tsukuyusa, and Westown in this multi-cultural farming game for Nintendo 3DS. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Jun 2016. NA release = Feb 2017. EU release = Oct 2017.
Firehawke
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

Some of you may remember following my progress last year as I worked on this... http://fogu.com/hmforum/viewtopic.php?f ... 5#p5284740

As I started playing SoS:3oT, I totally geeked out over Dessie's cuteness!

So, I'm going to stitch this picture for the same project as the SoS block!
Spoiler:
Stayed tuned for updates! (hope the supplies arrive in time for next weekend)
Ayriel123
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

I can't wait to see how it turns out :)
Arcy
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

This is the Stitch of Legends, can't wait to see your progress this year, Firehawke!
PokeFarmer
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

Yours from last year looks good! I can't wait to see how you do with this!
Sufjan Swordsman
Disabled: By request

Post  Posted:

Aww, can't wait to see how it turns out! Dessie is so cute~

Have fun. :)
Firehawke
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

Thanks for the support you guys!!! Just got word that my supplies are on the way, so I should be able to start it this weekend!

Hoping to post updates on Sundays (if I spent the weekend working on this particular project...I'm getting into the habit of having many, many projects and an attention span that causes me to jump around a lot :P )
FoolishGhoul
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

wow it looks amazing!! you're very talented I think your stuff from last year looks great! Can't wait to see what you do this year <3
Firehawke
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

@FoolishGhoul...thanks!!!

Got a good start on my block!
Spoiler:
Arcy
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Firehawke wrote:@FoolishGhoul...thanks!!!

Got a good start on my block!
Spoiler:
Oh no, this is going to be the most kawaii thing ever.
PeachyKeen
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

out of curiosity, what did you do with the one you made last year? did you hang it in your house somewher to wow people with it's adorableness?
Arcy
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

PeachyKeen wrote:out of curiosity, what did you do with the one you made last year? did you hang it in your house somewher to wow people with it's adorableness?
http://fogu.com/hmforum/viewtopic.php?p ... 5#p5266245
Firehawke wrote:I am a member of Sprite Stitch and every year, members can cross stitch images from video games and then another member takes all of these blocks and puts them together to make a quilt (or more than one) that is then auctioned off to raise money for the Childs Play charity (which helps supply kids in hospitals with video games).
Firehawke
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

Thanks for the great comments! :)

And thanks answering that question, Arcy! :)

There will be an update sometime soon...but it's fairly certain that it won't be as big as last week's update (a, I'm getting a new book, b, I'm having to cut back on somethings and get more rest...body let me know in NO uncertain terms that I have been overdoing life right now).
Lenna36
Spinich Bodyguard
Spinich Bodyguard

Post  Posted:

Firehawke wrote:Thanks for the great comments! :)

And thanks answering that question, Arcy! :)

There will be an update sometime soon...but it's fairly certain that it won't be as big as last week's update (a, I'm getting a new book, b, I'm having to cut back on somethings and get more rest...body let me know in NO uncertain terms that I have been overdoing life right now).
As a fellow cross stitcher I wish you luck, focus, and calm. I look forward to this year's block. :)
Firehawke wrote:I'm getting into the habit of having many, many projects and an attention span that causes me to jump around a lot :P )
I'm guilty of this too. Haven't touched my cross stitch in months because of SOS2 and my sister's afghan. :oops: I need to pick it up again. Think I bit off more than I can chew this time.
Firehawke
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

@Lenna-Thanks!!! :) And good luck!!!

You guys get a special look at my progress because you are all awesome!!! :)

Seriously!
Spoiler:
Out of the 3 sites I posted my progress pic on, you guys are the only ones who have offered support and encouragement! One site completely ignored it (true, there hasn't been much activity, but still). The other site had just one response and it was a complisult.
So, as a big thank you, here's a look at Dessie's left flowers and some of her hair!
Spoiler:
Arcy
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I'm always (if paying attention to two threads counts as always :lol: ) really impressed with your shading! And the amount of progress you've made in such a short time is really awesome.