Witchie Exclusive Faces?

Explore Lulukoko, Tsukuyusa, and Westown in this multi-cultural farming game for Nintendo 3DS. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Jun 2016. NA release = Feb 2017. EU release = Oct 2017.
Simple Farmer
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Having been following various people playing the Japanese version of this game, I noticed that some had extra faces/eye colors. According to mariethecrocheter's side blog Friends of 3 Villages it is possible to have more faces.

When you first unlock Witchie and her body-sculpt abilities the faces aren't available. I'm okay with having to unlock them, but I'm unsure of what the conditions are. My best guess is that it is tied to completing the third Farm Tips challenge, however I wouldn't be surprised if it was related to a town rank or her own friendship level. Does anyone know? Or are these part of DLC and I'm just too dumb to have figured that out?
Pawserve
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

Simple Farmer wrote:Having been following various people playing the Japanese version of this game, I noticed that some had extra faces/eye colors. According to mariethecrocheter's side blog Friends of 3 Villages it is possible to have more faces.

When you first unlock Witchie and her body-sculpt abilities the faces aren't available. I'm okay with having to unlock them, but I'm unsure of what the conditions are. My best guess is that it is tied to completing the third Farm Tips challenge, however I wouldn't be surprised if it was related to a town rank or her own friendship level. Does anyone know? Or are these part of DLC and I'm just too dumb to have figured that out?

I'm not sure either but those look really nice :o
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Those five styles you can unlock with Witchie come when you have 2.5 hearts with her and they are not tied to DLC. :) This post is useful:
Pawserve
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

Kikki wrote:Those five styles you can unlock with Witchie come when you have 2.5 hearts with her and they are not tied to DLC. :) This post is useful:
Aw man I thought all the faces would be there, still gender locked with the face huh.. ah well, still some decent options. Thanks for the link